1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This waiting is killing me....

tumblr_mgdvxjpNqv1raonjro3_500.gif

That actually sounds fun, Bad. That was a nice reward for all you'd been through. Not a big ENOUGH reward, but a nice little reward.

In other news, we have waited long, and will wait longer for the God of Display Shelves Everywhere, AKA Loki to show up.

Some pix to pass the time:

96334879500187330_eOffkPtV_c.jpg

Thank you for the kind words.

Dear God, that GIF of the bicyclists is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!

Funny? It's clearly fake. See how the cyclist 'thrown' against the bridge's left wall, tries very hard to impact against and go over the side, all in one movement. The guy that pushes him has go on and try again to get it done. You can see them waiting there for it to happen.

Last edited:
Funny? It's clearly fake. See how the cyclist 'thrown' against the bridge's left wall, tries very hard to impact against and go over the side, all in one movement. The guy that pushes him has go on and try again to get it done. You can see them waiting there of it to happen.

Still funny as hell :lol:lol

Just one payment left for this. I don't mind the move to march. I can save a little more in the collecting budget next month.

I love Gifs.

funnies37.gif

funnies25.gif

That second Gif is a holy crap moment!!! :horror

Thats simply terrifying.

Why do I have this feeling that all Avengers stuff got shelved so that Batman stuff can come out first...? Is that just me? 'Cause it sure feels that way.

Why not stagger the releases? A Batman figure, then an Avengers fgure, and so on.

That would stink! I also like the Batman stuff but it shouldn't come before anything else, IMO. I like the staggering idea. It seems HT has too much on their plate all at once to keep up with! :gah:

Back