1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think THAT is bad... See below

Black ice on the road, is the devil. Its the absolute worst. I am glad I live somewhere where its not usually a problem.

What a horrible video, and whoever was driving that SUV had to have died quickly. A reminder to us all to cherish every day, 'cause you never known when the Grim Reaper will crook his finger your way. It could be in three seconds flat.

Ok, enough depressing stuff and back to waiting for the God of Display Shelves and Detolfs everywhere, Loki.

How's this for something not depressing?

funny-Thor-Loki-Lion-King-Mufasa-Scar.jpg

Black ice on the road, is the devil. Its the absolute worst. I am glad I live somewhere where its not usually a problem.

What a horrible video, and whoever was driving that SUV had to have died quickly. A reminder to us all to cherish every day, 'cause you never known when the Grim Reaper will crook his finger your way. It could be in three seconds flat.

Ok, enough depressing stuff and back to waiting for the God of Display Shelves and Detolfs everywhere, Loki.

No, that footage was taken from a police car as they were about to pull them over for texting. That person died because they couldn't put their phone down.

I've seen that video before....while no one deserves to die for texting while driving (as stupid as it is), I just hope that there were no passengers in that car.

No, that footage was taken from a police car as they were about to pull them over for texting. That person died because they couldn't put their phone down.

Seriously?!!! That removes a lot of my sympathy, if so. That's Darwin-Award-level stupid. Dying for nothing, and traumatizing other people while you do it. Sheer genius.

[LOL at the skate-ramp truck. That should have been on Jackass.]

:love Sweet kitties.

...How about that Loki...? Yeah. Waitin' for the Lokinator.

Hate that my flex pay got pushed back but just realized it frees up more money for MTG Gatecrash so its not all bad in the end.

Back