1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skip to main content

CATEGORIES SHOPSEBAY MOTORSJOBS
Back to search results |
Toys & Hobbies > Action Figures > Comic Book Heroes

Zoom
Enlarge

Have one to sell?Sell it yourself

1/6 Hot Toys Marvel The Avengers - Loki - Tom Hiddleston - Limited Freeship
Item condition: New
Time left: 20h 34m 41s (24 Dec, 201214:17:01 GMT)
Current bid: US $382.00
[ 31 bids ]
Approximately EUR 289.94

Place bid
Enter US $387.00 or more
Add to Watch list
Postage: Free - Standard Int'l Shipping
| See all details
Estimated delivery time varies for items dispatched from an international location.
Item location: guangdong, China
Post to: Worldwide
Payments:
| See payment information
Pay with PayPal and you're fully protected. Learn more
Returns:
Returns accepted | Read details

Add to watch list
Find out more about the Top-rated seller programme - opens in a new window or tab
Member ID zhouz0089 ( Feedback score of 395)
98.1% Positive Feedback

Consistently receives highest buyer ratings
Dispatches items quickly
Has earned a track record of excellent service
Save this seller
See other items from this seller
Visit Shop: zhouz0089

AdChoice- opens in a new window or tab
Description
Postage and payments
Share: this item |Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Item number: 130823586440
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Type: Action Figure
Brand: 2002-Now Size: 12"
Packaging: Original (Unopened) Era: 2002-Now
Theme:: Avengers-LOKI

Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Ask a question

This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller.
Back to search resultsReturn to top

About eBay | News | Safety Centre | Buy Hub | VeRO: Protecting Intellectual Property | Policies | Feedback Forum | Site Map | Customer Support
Copyright © 1995-2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

eBay official time

I went ahead and asked them about it since the Hot Toys site has them listed as coming out next year. Lets see if they answer.

Stay away from these Auctions. Be patient and wait for your trusted places of purchase to get them in stock which won't be for another month or more at least.

You'll only have yourself to blame otherwise.:slap

Seller on eBay from China saying they have it In hand and Ready to ship.

Speak to the seller and he'll tell you that he doesn't have it in stock. I think there's alot of lack of communication with the Chinese sellers. Ebay doesn't allow pre-orders so sellers have to mark the item down as in stock or say it will be available within so many days etc.

Damn. I want him, but not enough to pay $150+ over suggested retail for him. Who would be stupid enough to do that, especially since [hopefully] its only about two months to release?!

Sometimes I wonder if these ebay bids are not shill bids placed by the seller.

Damn. I want him, but not enough to pay $150+ over suggested retail for him. Who would be stupid enough to do that, especially since [hopefully] its only about two months to release?!

HEY! You are not supposed to do that on eBay!

Oh, wait...

I just won a 1964 mint Monopoly game. I would not bid till the seller put pictures of the inside. I don't think I was the only person asking. I never did bid but someone had a very nice open one. For 3x the unopened one. Guess what one I have?

HEY! You are not supposed to do that on eBay!

Oh, wait...

I'm pretty sure it happens all the time, especially in these places not much bound by the rule of law - like China or Russia.

Of course, there's also more than enough chicanery perpetrated by westerners on eBay. The thing that finally got me off of ebay was send ing out the item, leaving good feedback, the sellers leaves YOU good feedback and THEN they file a chargeback for "item not received." Ebay then refunds their money so you are not only out your sold item, but you give the seller the price of the item back too. If you have a signed confirmation that the buyer actually took delivery of the item, too bad. Paypal just dont care.

People do this all the time. It never happened to me, but its happened to a lot of people I know. People would get stuck like this for $700 items. *shudders* Uh.... no.

I'm pretty sure it happens all the time, especially in these places not much bound by the rule of law - like China or Russia.

Of course, there's also more than enough chicanery perpetrated by westerners on eBay. The thing that finally got me off of ebay was send ing out the item, leaving good feedback, the sellers leaves YOU good feedback and THEN they file a chargeback for "item not received." Ebay then refunds their money so you are not only out your sold item, but you give the seller the price of the item back too. If you have a signed confirmation that the buyer actually took delivery of the item, too bad. Paypal just dont care.

People do this all the time. It never happened to me, but its happened to a lot of people I know. People would get stuck like this for $700 items. *shudders* Uh.... no.

You are correct. Sadly true.

I used to sell items on eBay. This never did happen to me but I never sold a item over $25. But then again people sent Checks. Still I have to wonder how many people do get the items and how many don't. I know the Post Office still has a 1/6 set of Droids in MD. 8 Months now.

I used to sell items on eBay. This never did happen to me but I never sold a item over $25. But then again people sent Checks. Still I have to wonder how many people do get the items and how many don't. I know the Post Office still has a 1/6 set of Droids in MD. 8 Months now.

Eight months?!!!

Time was, you could pay with checks, money orders or paypal on eBay. It was pretty safe, you could just wait for the check to clear. Then they changed it to where you could ONLY pay using paypal. Its incredibly difficult to get wording into the body of your auction stating that yes, you actually CAN use other ways to pay: ebay wants all cash funneled through paypal, which they own. [They have words like "cash," "check" "money order" etc. actually blocked.] Its just too much of a risk to sell anything pricey there imo.

There used to be this guy in Germany who would buy extremely expensive resin ball-jointed dolls on ebay. [These dolls usually range from $500 on up to whatever you're willing to pay - they're extremely expensive]. He would receive delivery, post a glowing seller's rating/item review and a few weeks later, would file a chargeback. Meanwhile he had a website where he would post pix of the dolls in question. So... he got the item AND his money back.

There was a huge kerfluffle on the big doll message boards over it, meanwhile ebay completely ignored the pleas of those ripped off to DO SOMETHING PLEASE. Since he was in Germany, he was pretty much out of reach of US law.

Meanwhile its sort of a blue Christmas without Loki, but I am hanging in there with my eye on the prize. :impatient: lol

Eight months?!!!

Time was, you could pay with checks, money orders or paypal on eBay. It was pretty safe, you could just wait for the check to clear. Then they changed it to where you could ONLY pay using paypal. Its incredibly difficult to get wording into the body of your auction stating that yes, you actually CAN use other ways to pay: ebay wants all cash funneled through paypal, which they own. [They have words like "cash," "check" "money order" etc. actually blocked.] Its just too much of a risk to sell anything pricey there imo.

There used to be this guy in Germany who would buy extremely expensive resin ball-jointed dolls on ebay. [These dolls usually range from $500 on up to whatever you're willing to pay - they're extremely expensive]. He would receive delivery, post a glowing seller's rating/item review and a few weeks later, would file a chargeback. Meanwhile he had a website where he would post pix of the dolls in question. So... he got the item AND his money back.

There was a huge kerfluffle on the big doll message boards over it, meanwhile ebay completely ignored the pleas of those ripped off to DO SOMETHING PLEASE. Since he was in Germany, he was pretty much out of reach of US law.

Meanwhile its sort of a blue Christmas without Loki, but I am hanging in there with my eye on the prize. :impatient: lol

Yup its still in MD or the tracking said. I have since bought a new item. When I sold it was Check only I sold from 98 to about 2003 give or take sometime.

What kills me is the 1/1. I have (YES) all of Guy Hebert 1/1 (I started on new groups long before eBay). Yet from time to time I see my a copy of my 1/1 on eBay. I tell them about it and they don't do anything. So someone is buying a fake and thinking hay I got me one. Same with his Jersey # (The last person known he had the very last one I need.)

I really don't put to much into that site anymore. Sometime I do feel a little sorry about people that get taken. But really...

Oh Wait, sorry I sold 5 years ago. Copies of Johnny Sokio and his Flying Robot on DVD-R. I told people they where copies, pictures of copies, everything was taken off VHS. I did get some charge backs. In the end I was out, about $10 if that.

wouldn't it be great if HT gave us a news year surprise by releasing this guy, Thor, Widow and Joker 2.0 in January?

Anyway, gonna pay the remainder for this guy on pay day, one more out the way then....

Grinning Loki is definitely a must, sooner or later. I imagine the main obstacle here is being able to tuck his chin down like that.

I'd much prefer a Loki head (or entire figure) based on his look from the first movie, when he wasn't quite as creepy. Maybe with a second Jotun-form head and hands.

Oh my God, I'd be willing to pay, like, $300 for that. If only. :(

Back