1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

What is up with the sudden bursts of Loki / Hiddleston avatars and sigs:lol is he like the new Ledger Joker or something:rotfl
come to think of it, i do feel if he is given the role of 'joker' in future batman movies, he is up to it. main reason is he's got a sinister look and feel.
a great actor, im gonna look out for his movies from now.

come to think of it, i do feel if he is given the role of 'joker' in future batman movies, he is up to it. main reason is he's got a sinister look and feel.

I think you can forget that one, because unless I greatly miss my guess Marvel owns a considerable bloc of Hiddlestons' time from here on out. I know he is under contract for AT LEAST Thor 2 and Avengers 2, that's a couple of years right there. If Marvel is smart they have him locked up for the foreseeable future.

Back to dreaming about the possibility of a Loki **1/4 scale!!!* figure CAN YOU IMAGINE

Oh no! I think I won't own that definitely, for me The 1/6 scale it's fine.

She is definitely a better-looking woman than ScarJo IMO.

Fixed:lecture

Sorry that just bothered me. I'm sure you meant nothing by it but women aren't objects.

They both have their own beauty but I personally would've prefered BW to have a Russian accent. I'd even take Emily's British accent. Has that more exotic spy feel to me

Please No! Personally I don't like actors playing more than 1 comic based character. It totally destroys them being who they made you believe they were in their first role. For me it's like "Hiddleson, you ARE Loki...but wait now you're _____ too?"

Look at Ryan Reynolds for instance. To me he played a great Wayde/deadpool, bu then they get him as Hal Jordan and he was terrible. Now DC is trying to get him to be Batman :slap stick to the on that works! Can you see RDJ playing anyone else besides Stark?

Last edited:

It is definitely a better-looking woman than ScarJo IMO.
Fixed your post there. Sorry, that just bothered me. I'm sure you meant nothing by it, but you weren't objectifying that woman enough.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrwDFgEeFCE[/ame]

And I definitely agree.

Fixed:lecture

Sorry that just bothered me. I'm sure you meant nothing by it but women aren't objects.

They both have their own beauty but I personally would've prefered BW to have a Russian accent. I'd even take Emily's British accent. Has that more exotic spy feel to me

Not much of a Spy if your accent gives you away....

Milk Magazine :thud:

576668_10150953275616418_598091417_12028727_455354204_n.jpg

577473_10150953275551418_598091417_12028726_285678025_n.jpg

578326_10150953275671418_598091417_12028728_1352493880_n.jpg

Still not over about how amazing Loki is :yess:

Since these is a spolierish section, I might as well toss in this link for a couple laughs:

https://www.the-editing-room.com/the-avengers.html

Here's an excerpt :

EXT. INTERGALACTIC COSMIC HOLLYWOOD BASEMENT

SHADOWY ALIEN FIGURES in IMPLAUSIBLE OUTFITS are talking to each other OMINOUSLY.

SHADOWY FIGURE

You must invade Earth for us, Probably Tom Hiddleston. It’s getting pretty cramped here in my mother’s b- I mean, the vastness of galactic space. We’ll give you an army of reptilian things and a stick that does whatever you need it to do at that exact given moment.

PROBABLY TOM HIDDLESTON

A lizard army and free sinister new tools? Geez, I should fall into never-ending chasms more often.

Everyone in the AUDIENCE tries as hard as possible to ignore how similar this opening scene is to GREEN LANTERN.

For a sec there, i taught loki was giving the middle figure :rotfl

LOL.... I think that pic of him holding the two knives is pretty cool, I just might have to pose mine like that.

TOM HIDDLESTON shows up and uses his ASGARDIAN EYE STRUCTURE HOLOGRAPHIC DEVICE SPECIFICALLY FOR EYES to break into a place and get some UNOBTANIUM.

TOM HIDDLESTON: Bow before me! I may be a god, but I have incredibly low self-esteem and I require the worship of beings I claim to be as insignificant as ants! Now I shall illustrate my power by murdering the weakest, oldest man here!

Suddenly, CHRIS EVANS shows up and STOPS HIM.

CHRIS EVANS: Tom your behavior tonight is worthy of a dryly-delivered, understated quip!

TOM HIDDLESTON: Where the hell did you come from? You clearly didn’t parachute in, and I would have heard a jet above me. Whatever, do you really think you can stop me?
ROTFL! Although you have to admit, telling Captain America to kneel takes a considerable amount of brass.

Saw this old pic at Toy Haven's blog. Haven't really followed HT's intentions of releasing the Thor Loki and then the eventual canning of the idea; still this one would've looked cool in its own right.

111124201155df8b0612c0d4db.jpg

Untitled-6.png

You will find none here who disagree, I think. We'd all like to have that version.

Oh well, maybe we'll get another one with "Thor 2."

For a long time I was pissed that they cancelled original Loki but this one has turned out so good I no longer care tbh :lol

I think my collection only has room for one Loki anyway

Those new pictures look brilliant, really love how they've captured the charm and beauty of TH!

Hurrry upppp Decemberrrr :impatient:

Whoa!!! The new perspective of the figure... WOW!! Could it be more perfect?? Maybe :lol but actual perfection is enough for me. OMG! December come faster!!

Did you know that Scarlett was not the first choice to be Black Widow, the role was offered to Emily Blunt but she turned it down. In some ways I would have like to of seen Emily as BW because she looks a lot more like the classic Black Widow than Scarlett does. But I love Scarlett, i think shes a wonderful actress and did an awesome job as BW. Emily though, for me, she has bit more of a seductive dangerous look to her. Look at how gorgeous she looks here :thud::)

EmilyBlunt.jpg

:goodpost:

Thinking of what she would've looked like as Black Widow makes me sad :(

ie.
tumblr_lvw8q8eMXx1qd0jobo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lvw8q8eMXx1qd0jobo3_250.gif
tumblr_lvw8q8eMXx1qd0jobo4_250.gif

Back