1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

Yah even though she got what she wanted out of Loki, Loki really got to her.

Nothing like a good old-fashioned sexual threat, yeah baby. Even if it didn't involve Loki himself.

Friction: So you mean getting Hawkeye to plant an arrow that blew up right outside the room where Bruce Banner was, which caused him to Hulk out, was just a freak accident?

On that entire helicarrier, Hawkeye had foreknowledge of EXACTLY where Banner was going to be? A Hulked-out Banner at that? He didnt know, and neither did Loki: just good old natural chaos with a little serendipity thrown in. Aiming for the bridge was just common sense on Hawkeye's part: SOMEONE he wanted to take out was bound to be up there.

You think the god of mischief is gonna turn down a little mischief? No.

I read the scene as her manipulating him, but ending up being rattled in the process.

I think everything Loki does is pretty much planned out in great detail, I'm sure he knew what was going on and directed Barton as such.

I read the scene as her manipulating him, but ending up being rattled in the process.

Me too. And his arrow didn't hit the bridge, it hit and blew up the engine.

Plus it lines up with original plot of Avengers #1 when Loki tricked the Hulk into performing actions that turned the rest of the team against him.

The way i interpreted it was it was Loki's idea to unleash the Hulk, that was his plan from the start and why he wanted to get caught. When he walked by Banner when he was taken prisoner, Loki looked at Banner with that oh so famous smile, like "your mine". And Loki knew that prison chamber was not for him, it was for containing The Hulk.

Fury needed to find out what Loki's plan was so he sent Black Widow in there to manipulate him. She did, and figured out his plan was to get the Hulk unleashed. But in doing so, Loki got to BW in a way that she had never been compromised before. She now feels remorse for her wrong doings in the past. Thats a huge no-no in the assassins world. No remorse. Loki brought it out of her...

I think Loki thought everyone was his! He found Banner amusing. Everyone on that ship, paranormal or not, KNEW Banner was eventually going to go off. Everyone! Especially with Stark encouraging him to.

How could the chamber have been originally meant for Loki? Fury had no real idea he was going to "capture" Loki: but he DID know Banner was along for the ride. No way is Fury not going to try to control every last aspect of everything. If Banner misbehaved, into the box he would go. But Loki got there first...

I must say that I found much of Fury's behavior in this film utterly despicable and not much better than Loki's! At least Loki is honest about it... Fury is a liar, a torturer and a killer right up there with the best of them. I have no respect for him.

Ah well, opinions will differ on this stuff.

I think Loki thought everyone was his! He found Banner amusing. Everyone on that ship, paranormal or not, KNEW Banner was eventually going to go off. Everyone! Especially with Stark encouraging him to.

How could the chamber have been originally meant for Loki? Fury had no real idea he was going to "capture" Loki: but he DID know Banner was along for the ride. No way is Fury not going to try to control every last aspect of everything. If Banner misbehaved, into the box he would go. But Loki got there first...

I must say that I found much of Fury's behavior in this film utterly despicable and not much better than Loki's! At least Loki is honest about it... Fury is a liar, a torturer and a killer right up there with the best of them. I have no respect for him.

Yeah, but hasn't that always been Fury?

it wasn't. It was meant for Hulk

Friction: I see you're just learning about Nick Fury, lol.

Not really, the movie was just a refresher course.

I remember the excellent beginning issues of Ultimate Spider-Man, where Nick Fury basically shows up and tells Peter Parker, "You're mine now, you're gonna do what I tell you to and if you don't I'll make you sorry." Peter completely had an angry freak-out and who could blame him?

My response would have been more along the lines of "______ WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!" though lol.

The way i interpreted it was it was Loki's idea to unleash the Hulk, that was his plan from the start and why he wanted to get caught. When he walked by Banner when he was taken prisoner, Loki looked at Banner with that oh so famous smile, like "your mine". And Loki knew that prison chamber was not for him, it was for containing The Hulk.

Fury needed to find out what Loki's plan was so he sent Black Widow in there to manipulate him. She did, and figured out his plan was to get the Hulk unleashed. But in doing so, Loki got to BW in a way that she had never been compromised before. She now feels remorse for her wrong doings in the past. Thats a huge no-no in the assassins world. No remorse. Loki brought it out of her...

This is how I interpreted it as well. :hi5:

Yeah, the movie Fury is an interesting combination of the characters various portrayals. He definitely blends the different traits of the 616 and Ultimate version pretty well, and acts according to the situation. I liked him overall and I understand why did what he did, but I think the Avengers is movie people need to see multiple times to pick up on everything and really process it all. I've seen it three times now and you do miss somethings getting caught up in the action, lol.

30xd0d5.jpg

I think I need to consider that MIB suit for my 'pimp Loki' outfit, but I need a coat and the scarf ¬¬ :lol *FANGIRLING*

30xd0d5.jpg

I think I need to consider that MIB suit for my 'pimp Loki' outfit, but I need a coat and the scarf ¬¬ :lol *FANGIRLING*

And a new staff! It was more like a cane in that scene :lol

30xd0d5.jpg

Yeah, I dont know.... I think the outfit consists of the knee-length coat over a vest, not over a vest and sportcoat. So elegant! All men should dress like this.

[all guys: "WTF she wants us to wear TIE and a scarf, aw hell no!!!" I can sympathize, if I was a guy I'd hate ties too. Don't feel bad though, girls have to wear bras - and now we're really upping the unpleasant-ante believe me lol. Ties are situational, but bras.... they're every day. ]

To make a scarf I would suggest tie-silk. This would probably mean cutting up an expensive silk tie, but thats what collectors do.

Yeah, I dont know.... I think the outfit consists of the knee-length coat over a vest, not over a vest and sportcoat. So elegant! All men should dress like this.

To make a scarf I would suggest tie-silk. This would probably mean cutting up an expensive silk tie, but thats what collectors do.

Yeah! I was thinking on that too! but this is the best tailored tuxedo I've ever seen for a 1/6 scale, I've been searching on ebay for more but what definitely I can't find is the knee-lenght coat. So if there's not coat, I think this suit does pretty well the job. Buying the silk tie will do as you said, thanks :D

Would be iffy: if there's any polyester in it, it WILL NOT take dye. Will not. Doesn't say what its made of.

It would also need a lot of tailoring to make it fit close to the body. And it would have to do that, because thats what makes the one Hiddleston is wearing so sexy. Of course tailoring would be a lot easier than making one from scratch....

I want that Loki shirt shown in Pau's signature.... need that yesterday...

Would be iffy: if there's any polyester in it, it WILL NOT take dye. Will not. Doesn't say what its made of.

Too true. These kinds of things are always a gamble unfortunately.

Of course tailoring would be a lot easier than making one from scratch....

That's what I'm thinking. At the very least it would be a nice template to work off of.

...Obviously HT just needs to make it for us. :lol :slap

Definitely!! we need a tailored pimp loki suit!! He looks so, so sexy!!:thud::thud:

https://vimeo.com/42721982

BTW from Vendrell production's FB

2nkjsqb.jpg

Last edited:
Back