1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

Oh my, the credit cards are the devil!!! but they help a lot if you use them wisely, thank you HT!! I started using them because of you!

I mean this in the nicest possible way!

barfing.gif

:wave:wave

i have now got all the avengers figures released so far

Oh my, the credit cards are the devil!!! but they help a lot if you use them wisely, thank you HT!! I started using them because of you!

Isn't it awful! I had JUST made an agreement with myself to pay down some of my debt, and then Loki shows up and out the window that resolution went! What a villain! I have no willpower at all!

And I still regret nothing. :inlove

I love this discussion. It's great to see Loki so widely admired as a character and actor, TH really is fantastic and I'm glad that he's getting attention for his talent. Loki is by far my favorite Hot Toys release thus far, I hope this does lead to more figures of him being released.

the head Sculpt is amazing of the the best

So pauholmes, Ramatuelle & Science Friction are all sexually Loki charged females then?

:D

I dunno, I think Friction is a guy.

As far as sexually charged, hey for ONCE the ladies get some eye-candy. Don't begrudge us our little bit of fan-girling. We have to keep busy somehow until the movie is released on DVD/BluRay....

As far as sexually charged, hey for ONCE the ladies get some eye-candy. Don't begrudge us our little bit of fan-girling. We have to keep busy somehow until the movie is released on DVD/BluRay....

I suppose we do get Scar Jo's ass to drool over.:D

Correct Ramatuelle, I am a guy. I just happen to be open minded and comfortable with myself. I went to art school and learned to appreciate things from an artistic perspective. When talking about guys as attractive it's more of an appreciation thing. I still find plenty of time to think like single minded guy (where is our Megan Fox figure.. lol).

Correct Ramatuelle, I am a guy. I just happen to be open minded and comfortable with myself. I went to art school and learned to appreciate things from an artistic perspective. When talking about guys as attractive it's more of an appreciation thing. I still find plenty of time to think like single minded guy (where is our Megan Fox figure.. lol).

Can't be denied, this movie is chock-full of attractive people.

I do take issue with ScarJo's over Botoxed/filled upper lip though. She would look much better without it; every time I see her I just think "BO. TOX." and that is all I can see: a huge pillow-puffy upper lip, and no way can that be natural.

Loki should have taken her to task for that; he sure didn't show any mercy in any other area. Whew, to the contrary. Haha.

That would have been the only figure anyone needed to make from the Jonah Hex movie. Okay, well, I'm sure someone wants Johan Hex, lol. I'm not a big fan of her either, but boy is she attractive. I still can't believe ScarJo is the Black Widow and there is another figure of her being made.

Haha, I never noticed or knew she had that, interesting. Oh Black Widow, you have so much red in your ledger..

Derail moment: I'm not a huge fan of Fox but maybe its this outfit that just kills me every time...

megan+jonah+hex+1.jpg

I was hoping for a 1:6 figure like this when Jonah Hex came out. :wave

Can't be denied, this movie is chock-full of attractive people.

I do take issue with ScarJo's over Botoxed/filled upper lip though. She would look much better without it; every time I see her I just think "BO. TOX." and that is all I can see: a huge pillow-puffy upper lip, and no way can that be natural.

Loki should have taken her to task for that; he sure didn't show any mercy in any other area. Whew, to the contrary. Haha.

Could not agree more! I'm a girl and even I thought Cobie Smulders as Agent Hill was more attractive than Scarlett as BW. Something is just...not natural about her face.

Non the less, she's still a brilliant actress!

Based on those on.cc pics looks like this'll be the only Avenger that i'll be getting, looks great. i'm gonna wait for in-hand pics though

Back