1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ht is making me feel like selling all my sideshow collection whilst ssc is simultaneously making me feel like buying all there stuff.... Lol I'm so confused

A 1/6th HT BobaFett rotj ver...I can't believe I'm looking at it.
Few figures have I wanted more and damn if they didn't nail it.

I have to say, I'm blown away at how fast these OT releases are coming. It's almost too fast, at least for me and my wallet. Environments, 1/4 scales and 1/6 they're all stunning. I really need think about what i really want here, do I want to replace my SS Vader and ANH Obi Wan with the Hot Toys ones or am I happy with them ?

I have to say, I'm blown away at how fast these OT releases are coming. It's almost too fast, at least for me and my wallet. Environments, 1/4 scales and 1/6 they're all stunning.

If this Hot Toys ROTJ Fett is not in my collection by this evening, it's nowhere near being fast enough for me:lol

If this Hot Toys ROTJ Fett is not in my collection by this evening, it's nowhere near being fast enough for me:lol

I hear you! I have to be honest, I was all about upgrading my SS figures, but I've invested so much time and money into upgrading them, new boots, repaints, head sculpts, mods, etc. That I just might keep them and just concentrate on what I don't have, Chewbacca, ROTJ Fett, etc.

:clap

I have been waiting for this version for a long time and he will be mine. All my SW figures (the ones I have and I will add Maul 2.0 and Jango Fett) are from SSC so this will be the only HT SW figure in my collection and I may also pick up Old Ben and obviously any Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious related figures from HT.

HT seems to have nailed him and so far so good. Probably still a while to go before we have him though. :slap

I hear you! I have to be honest, I was all about upgrading my SS figures, but I've invested so much time and money into upgrading them, new boots, repaints, head sculpts, mods, etc. That I just might keep them and just concentrate on what I don't have, Chewbacca, ROTJ Fett, etc.

I've seen your stuff and I'd definitely do the same if I were in your shoes. "Luckily" for me, I lack in that department so I'm limited to having to buy every updated version that comes out:lol

And with Jango coming out soon, these two should look great together.
FIG-KAI-7262_09.jpg

Damn any hopes of sticking with Marvel are now dashed but least this stops me from thinking where I could cram in the 1/4 scale version!

Wonder if they will repeat the sidearm exclusive the same as the 1/4, kinda hope not as I would rather not keep incurring the wrath of her HM's Custom Officers and courier fees hahaha!

But yeh I need this, love Boba Fett and hoping the rumours of seeing more Mandalorians in future Star Wars features (either Boba himself or others) comes true, should be some interesting variants if so.

Ht is making me feel like selling all my sideshow collection whilst ssc is simultaneously making me feel like buying all there stuff.... Lol I'm so confused

I`m keeping both. I have invested a lot of money into them and selling them would take a loss which is something that I can`t do.

I do not care which company makes what. If it looks good and I was or am happy to pay my hard earned money for them then I am more than happy and proud to put them in my collection. The quality of these things has ramped up so much in the last couple of years. Sadly the price has too, but that just makes me more choosey on what I add. The Tie Fighter though is off the map. I would love to have it but size, let alone cost makes that difficult.
I want this ROTJ Boba, and will keep my Sideshow ESB too :)

I still like the medicom ROTJ Boba Fett version. May order this one as well.

Back