1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which film it's from doesn't matter to me personally. Are there any major differences between the outfits?

Many differences, too many to list... but most noticeably the red gauntlets as mentioned, the blue jetpack, no spats over the boots, belts pouches all the way across the midsection, green cape with no marking.

Many differences, too many to list... but most noticeably the red gauntlets as mentioned, the blue jetpack, no spats over the boots, belts pouches all the way across the midsection, green cape with no marking.

Quite a few minor things then. It doesn't matter to me personally really, I don't have a preference for either look so I'll get what comes first.

Quite a few minor things then. It doesn't matter to me personally really, I don't have a preference for either look so I'll get what comes first.

Well I got the Sideshow ESB Fett so having the HT ROTJ Fett feels a little less like I'm double-dipping. :lol

I don't like ROTJ but I do prefer ROTJ Fett.

I'm glad it's ROTJ. I'm hoping to have ROTJ Boba, Boushh, and Skiff Lando posed together. (assuming HT makes all 3 of course)

Looks like the 1/6 is coming:
11693833_753536484758987_3936762995840499607_n.jpg

Hell.Yeah!!!! :rock

So bought.

Give Fett his own Skiff stand not the Death Star one.

Yeesh, I haven't even saved with ti order the 1/4 Fett, now we have this AND the concept Fett Statue? It's a good time to be a fan of the Fett

the only problem now... standing next to the SSC ESB Fett it's going to put the ESB to shame :(

we need that ESB update ASAP. ESB for the win, always! But always wanted both, so to have the ROTJ at least for now .... I'm not gonna complain. Let's get that ESB Hot toys!!!! LET'S GET IT!!! *1, 2, clap and a spin*

Back