1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is amazing, hope the exclusive is the same as 1/4 scale, best of both worlds that way. I just hope they imprive the gun handle or hand that holds it, looks off. Also please lose the wire in the cape, looks weird

download.jpg

Im getting this, because I always wanted both versions of Fett and hate the Medicom version....I have SS Fett, and while I did have to get the chest armor tailored and changed the body to a HT, I think it's a really good figure...In fact I think Im just as happy with my futzed Empire Fett as Im sure I will be with HT ROTJ Fett...Granted, Im not getting the WOW factor yet from the proto, but it does look very good and Im happy to be getting it...As with all figures though, I just hope good proto pics transfer over to a great production piece...

With Sideshow just releasing theirs "recently", that would've been foolish on their part. With my bias aside, I'm glad they decided to go this route first.

Yes but I meant the rumors that HT will release 2 (or was it 3?) ESB characters (not Fett) before TFA. So it seems weird to go from the ANH figures they announced straight to ROTJ.

Fett, jedi luke and palpatine would be sweet
If they're really only doing three (which I'm not sure I believe) those make the most sense. I wouldn't mind seeing Hot Toys take a stab at Jabba qnd although I know they aren't the most popular characters a couple of Ewoks with rooted fur would be cool. There are others too like Skiff Lando, Boussch or Slave Leia, Han in carbonite with separate figure after he's released, etc.

3 ROTJ preorders before Ep VII debuts. Sure there will be many more over time for all three movies. One was 'confirmed' to be Jedi Luke. Looks like I'm down for Fett and hopefully Palps.

3 ROTJ preorders before Ep VII debuts. Sure there will be many more over time for all three movies. One was 'confirmed' to be Jedi Luke. Looks like I'm down for Fett and hopefully Palps.

Im so down for a Jedi Luke and of course this Fett.
So glad I waited and didnt get the flat chested SS Fett.

Im so down for a Jedi Luke and of course this Fett.

Id be down for both of those in a heart beat, big fan of Fett and this one looks amazing... Always loved Jedi Luke especially his Saber design and a ROTJ Luke comes with all sorts of possible hand combinations and accessories.

If there are to be 3 ROTJ figures up and coming I wonder what the final one would be, personally I would hope for a Scout Trooper (love Scout Troopers) but with SS releasing one soon I doubt it will happen (but I hope it does after reading reviews on how much better the HT Storm Troopers are over the SS ones).

A Jedi Luke to fight this Boba Fett would be awesome, especially if this figure has the wire capture hook.

Final one for ROTJ would have to be the Emperor I would have thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im getting this, because I always wanted both versions of Fett and hate the Medicom version....I have SS Fett, and while I did have to get the chest armor tailored and changed the body to a HT, I think it's a really good figure...In fact I think Im just as happy with my futzed Empire Fett as Im sure I will be with HT ROTJ Fett...Granted, Im not getting the WOW factor yet from the proto, but it does look very good and Im happy to be getting it...As with all figures though, I just hope good proto pics transfer over to a great production piece...

I'm not wowed either. Just based off this one photo, I think the SS one actually looks better. This Boba looks to clean and streamlined and almost chubby.

Must have Jedi Luke! ROTJ Fett looks great. Still mad at SS for screwing up the armor on ESB Fett. Never forget.....:mad:

Ah gotcha. I didn't know he was referring to figures coming before The Force Awakens.

Back