1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22089_1175430849149247_2378899293728386103_n.jpg

Wish it were ESB, but still bought.
I was so hoping for ESB but it's true it's had a few iterations. Still, it's my favourite of the two and I'd also hoped for Han-in-Carbonite with it. Regardless, no way I'm passing on this.

Work out the kinks on the ROTJ, then deliver a perfect ESB :lecture
Haha, definitely the glass is half full!

Looks good but too bad the stand is the same one we keep getting. The one with the quarter scale figure is cooler.
Weird about the Death Star grate. It's totally incongruous with the character. Hope that changes.

Last edited:
I think I may like the look of this one better, a little more color. It seems to make more sense to have the Empire version given that that's the movie where he gets **** done, but I'll likely pick this one up in a heartbeat (or 10 months from pre-order or whatever).

I have an empty spot in my SW display for a HT 1:6 Fett ever since they started with the SW license. It can finally be filled.... :yess:

The more I stare at the details on this ROTJ the more I realize what a shame the ESB is. The ESB armor is so off. This ROTJ is a home run. I hope it wont be too long for the ESB, since it's essentially the same molds just different paint scheme, flightsuit dying, ammo belt, ankle ties, sidearm, blaster, gaunts etc. Mostly tweaks. It should be as fast as the stormie to disguise stormie I hope!

Welp, the SS ESB one is sold......

Help me EF... I'm clinging for dear life with my Joes... I honestly don't know if I can hold onto them much longer with all these amazing HT star wars figures on the horizon. I might have to let them go to the evilbay. There just isn't any room for both collections. WHAT SHOULD I DO, HELP ME EVIL FACE YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE

ACTUALLY now that I'm looking again.. I do see something off. Unless I'm mistaken, or this is only the ESB version, the collar plate should be straight across, it doesn't come to a point like it does in the above photo. SSC on their ESB also got this wrong.. but honestly that's the least of that figure's troubles lol.

ESB reference:
Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-14.jpg

Help me EF... I'm clinging for dear life with my Joes... I honestly don't know if I can hold onto them much longer with all these amazing HT star wars figures on the horizon. I might have to let them go to the evilbay. There just isn't any room for both collections. WHAT SHOULD I DO, HELP ME EVIL FACE YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE

Oh keep your Joes.

I'm just replacing a few characters. :lol

Hmm. TDH references:

clearly coming to a point
Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-BTS-03.jpg

flat?
Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-BTS-23.jpg

not really a huge deal, I can live with it.

He looks good. Not sure if i will exchange this for my modded sideshow version.

Best,

Robert

Looks great. Chest armor is why better than what SS did on the ESB version. If I get this I'll keep the SS version too. ESB is my favorite movie out of all of them. Doesn't appear that HT and SS are crossing paths in their releases, dare I say we won't see an HT ESB version for years and years?

Would have preferred an ESB, but this is an instant buy. Passes the 'man in a suit' test IMO. Will look great with Vader.

Well, the greens are definitely looking better than on the SSC version. :yess:

Looks amazing. I wonder if this is essentially a shrunken-down 1/4 HT Boba.

It is a question - will HT redo the ESB version if SSC did it only two years ago (and a few retailers have new PO's for a re-release of the SSC ESB Fett)?

Back