1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell that to Igor from Iron Man 3.

:rotfl :exactly: When you want to talk screen time us IM collectors gave up on that a long long time ago.

Great pics Guyver! :clap makes the wait for her to get here even harder.

I might pick this speeder up to go with rey. It should fit in my curio behind her and make for a pretty cool looking display.

:rotfl :exactly: When you want to talk screen time us IM collectors gave up on that a long long time ago.

Great pics Guyver! :clap makes the wait for her to get here even harder.

I might pick this speeder up to go with rey. It should fit in my curio behind her and make for a pretty cool looking display.

If you hadn't visited the HT Rey thread yet, check it out, I posted amazing poses for her

Star Wars isn't about how much screen time something got, never has been. I get that things like this aren't for everyone, but complaining about the screen time something got like that is tied into its popularity or marketability? If thats your thought process go start your Jar Jar threads, he got plenty of screen time. :slap

Yeah, Star Wars collectibles are solely about what is iconic.

Makes me wonder why Hot Toys didn't make the Batwing from the 89 Batman film.
I know that would be something worth buying!

I have been wanting the Batwing for long time also. It's a simple design so the wings could come off to make it smaller and easier to ship. Maybe someday. :pray:

Easy pass for me. There are so many iconic vehicles in Star Wars and they chose this! Really? Where's the Falcon cockpit HT!!!:impatient:

It looks great so far, it'll be interesting to see what kind of stand they give this.
I would love to own this but it'll just be way too damn expensive.

Seen in the background of Popcritica's video. On the table where awesome HT concepts go to die... :(

Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 5.57.08 PM.jpg

Back