1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars isn't about how much screen time something got, never has been. I get that things like this aren't for everyone, but complaining about the screen time something got like that is tied into its popularity or marketability? If thats your thought process go start your Jar Jar threads, he got plenty of screen time. :slap

Its also obvious that Hot Toys is getting directives on what to make, because when Luke DX was introduced, Hot Toys announced they were going to make Anakin because thats what their CEO wanted and he made no bones about prioritizing the figures he wanted most. So, I wouldn't slag Hot toys too much on whats coming down the pike, I'm sure they have some sort of marching orders they're at least loosely following to help with promotion of new materials after getting their own license.

I'll probably get this depending on price. It should be pretty impressive on display. Maybe HT will do a TOS land speeder

Really depends on the price. I'm sure it will look fantastic with Rey standing next to it though.

Definitely down for this since I bought two Rey's. Gonna need to find a new place for 1/4 Boba Fett so I can fit this thing. Guess it'll be a year or so though.

I'd rather have luke's landspeeder. Well, not that I'd have anywhere to put it :lol

I would too, but this seems like it can actually fit on one of my shelves. Landspeeder probably not. I have the speeder bike but I'm not really sold on it. Wonky handle bars, one of the handles fell out, one rear vent on mine is crooked too.

I could see myself checking this out if the price is reasonable. Maybe even wait for a bigger discount if it seems like it's sitting on the shelf.

I really like this contraption... but I could never consider it. Too big -- takes too much space for this moment in the film. TFA is fine but its not 'Star Wars'.

That said, I wouldn't buy a Landspeeder or Falcon cockpit either. That stuff is great for 3 inch figures but seems a little crazy in 1/6th scale. Forces you to be really selective on which few large vehicle or "sets" you can display.

Which brings up an interesting question: if you could only have 3, which vehicles or set pieces would you buy?

Carbon freeze chamber probably the coolest set. Maybe the throne room from ROTJ, falcon cockpit the other due to the versatility of it.

I really like this contraption... but I could never consider it. Too big -- takes too much space for this moment in the film. TFA is fine but its not 'Star Wars'.

That said, I wouldn't buy a Landspeeder or Falcon cockpit either. That stuff is great for 3 inch figures but seems a little crazy in 1/6th scale. Forces you to be really selective on which few large vehicle or "sets" you can display.

Which brings up an interesting question: if you could only have 3, which vehicles or set pieces would you buy?

What do you mean here? Of course it's Star Wars! :dunno

Easy for me.
1. Falcon Cockpit
2. Landspeeder
3. Death Star Hallway/Doorway (The one by JazzInc is amazing but can't afford it at the moment, and might be a bit too big.)

This looks very cool but a pass from me. Not interested in any TFA vehicles, to be honest. Bring on the Millennium Falcon Cockpit!

Wor-Gar, to answer you question, I would pick up the following vehicle/sets:

1. MF Cockpit
2. MF Interior set (chess table / booth area)
3. Death Star chasm swing doorway (whatever it's called...) ;)

From the image, whatever we see on Rey seems to come with the announced Rey figure.

I hope we don't need to get another figure to complete the scene.

Great question!

1. Snowspeeder.

2. Bespin gantry

3. Dagobah 'domain of evil' tree to go with the Sideshow hut.

3. Death Star Hallway/Doorway (The one by JazzInc is amazing but can't afford it at the moment, and might be a bit too big.)

3. Death Star chasm swing doorway (whatever it's called...) ;)

Yep, I'm on that list too.

To me that's the perfect type of display set -- small and manageable, that allows you to show off the figures without having half of them covered up by control panels and seats.

Normally I would pass on this.but the " Scavenger " look has grown on me, I would love to see her with the speeder

Last edited:
Bought a second Rey for the Falcon cockpit, but could just as well get the speeder for her. I'll probably cave.

Back