1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder, did the display card say "sold with Rey figure" or something like that? Or was the display text just pointing out the obvious fact that that is indeed Rey sitting on the speeder. Can anyone confirm?

The card reads "Rey's Speeder & Rey". Of course this means nothing to us right now and we'll have to wait and see if 1. It goes up for sell at all. 2. If it's a combo pack or stand alone speeder. I would love a combo pack personally.

i love this speeder design. have to have this no doubt. i think this will be offered in 2 versions, one with rey and one without. i believe the card read deluxe set.

Absolutely awesome, but odds are I won't be able to afford it without selling off pieces I like more than this.

d2f4beb054977d0ebb684cccc4c4ab1a.jpg

a4b007d3299366cef4baf5d767bdae4f.jpg

f6073f4e3dbbb8b5220c6c54ccac3b79.jpg

It's gorgeous and I love the design. But for me it would be a choice between owning that or the Falcon, and the Falcon will always win.

I don't know why.. but the knee seam really bothers me on the figure. The wrists never really bother me... but that knee... for this particular setup on the beautiful speeder, it's so unsightly on a setup that otherwise could be mistaken as a real person on the prop speeder. Couldn't they extend the pants a bit longer past the knee, or use a seamless type of knee? Put some rollerblade kneepads on dat

Agree. Couldn't HT think of a way to do a knee cap. Not expecting it to be seamless but at the moment it does look like a prosthetic leg.

Maybe set the pants lower on the body to provide the length necessary to hide the joint? Otherwise, I agree - they should develop a body to specific to the figures requirements to preserve the scale and realism.

How about a separate bent leg for riding? just like the lightsaber arms. It comes with the speeder and it pops in and out. And I agree a seamless knee is gonna split over time.

What a great looking vehicle. Only thing lacking is the stand. A nice sand base would really set it off.

Still time to make changes like they added a saber with the Jakuu Rey later on, or a sand base could be a SSC exclusive

This looked really good in person. While the TIE Interceptor very clearly said NOT FOR SALE, this one did not so I am expecting this one to actually make it to production but scared of the price. My wife came with me this year and when we looked at it she said it "looked great but not something you should buy". I told here we'll see.

I know everyone has already shown better pictures but here is a crappy cell phone pic and it still looks cool.

20160723_151638.jpg

Back