1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that this will get released. Like the TIE Fighter, Millennium Falcon and its cockpit before it; it'll just be another show piece that HT takes from event to event .

I'm sure this will get released. The TIE was a display piece. The MF cockpit is a possibility.

I don't think that this will get released. Like the TIE Fighter, Millennium Falcon and its cockpit before it; it'll just be another show piece that HT takes from event to event .

I think this will be released. This is the perfect size, TIE Fighter is obviously to big for 1/6, but this, the Speeder Bike by SS and if anyone made a Luke Speeder would be the right size to display without having to buy a new house.

That's gonna be pretty awesome! I'd be interested in it if it weren't for the Falcon cockpit. The Falcon takes priority and I don't think I'd be able to afford both!

Meh, ill never do vehicles again after the 89 bmobile and the delorean. They are great to look at, but i get bored with them too fast.

Will they actually release this though? They haven't released any of the other dios or vehicles they've teased so far. What if this is just another convention display piece?

Will they actually release this though? They haven't released any of the other dios or vehicles they've teased so far. What if this is just another convention display piece?

This isn't as large as the vehicles that got canned, so I think there's hope that it'll go into production.

Time to start putting these vehicles up for preorder instead of just effing teasing them hot toys. Maybe then I'll be impressed......in about 2018

if it really gets made, it'll be a buy. i'm a huge fan of these 1/6 vehicles. just love how they look in my collection. hot toys has just gotta start getting these vehicles pushed out faster .

I know folks are lamenting the various teases we've seen over the years (like Luke's land speeder) but let's remember, it's not necessarily the company (HT or SCC) that has the final say as to what gets approved for production. ..it's the license holder. It's a fair bet that Disney is angling the product focus on what is more current, not to mention what they "created" for their property. Look at the plans for the parks...other than the MF, the focus on the themes, the "landscapes" will be on the new worlds and the "Resistance ", not the "Empire ". It's a rebranded galaxy, and Diz is gonna focus on that new brand.

Will we ever see a sixth scale Las landspeeder? Maybe someday.....but it's a safe bet it'll be more of the here-and-now first....

Rey's speeder looks cool...it'll be a nice display piece for that character from TFA.....but personally, I'm more partial to that other desert planet myself. For those who want, enjoy....

I really hope there is more to show at comic con san diego

Based on the specs for Rey's speeder, this should be about 2 feet long. Probably in the $400 range.

Someone at Hot Toys must really like Rey since they've revealed two figures and now her speeder.

Not complaining myself though. As much as I'd like Luke's Landspeeder as well (and maybe it'll happen one day), I'm excited for this as a fan of Rey. Though we probably won't be able to take delivery for a few years.
What is there to figure out a hobby dominated by men and boys and she is a cute girl:lol

I would have thought that Rey is one of the main moneyspinners from TFA and Star Wars generally now so it doesn't surprise me that they're making this, the only other Rey item that they can make. I think people are underestimating the possible cost though.

This makes me certain we'll see a 1/4 scale Rey eventually.

I would have thought that Rey is one of the main moneyspinners from TFA and Star Wars generally now so it doesn't surprise me that they're making this, the only other Rey item that they can make. I think people are underestimating the possible cost though.

This makes me certain we'll see a 1/4 scale Rey eventually.
What about the bronze and gold Rey's:lol

Back