1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally have my Resistance Rey... sort of. It's actually just the original Rey with the outfit I got off toyanxiety. :) I really do love the look though, so much that I'm not sure when I might put her in the scavenger outfit again.

And of course the good thing is it's already got the chest flattened, so I don't have to go through all that again. Lol

20161222_201125 (585x1000).jpg

20161222_201231 (537x900).jpg

Congrats, Dave! I know that was a tough outfit to score.

I ended up picking up the relaxed pair of hands from TA so I'd have that option with Scavenger Rey, though I haven't yet removed the head covering/goggles. Still, it's all about the options.

The other cool thing is when you remove the holster it's the same belt as the scavenger outfit, only a much nicer and more adjustable version. You would just have to slide the bag onto it instead.

Well I finally have my Resistance Rey... sort of. It's actually just the original Rey with the outfit I got off toyanxiety. :) I really do love the look though, so much that I'm not sure when I might put her in the scavenger outfit again.

And of course the good thing is it's already got the chest flattened, so I don't have to go through all that again. Lol

View attachment 311891

View attachment 311892

Flattened... chest? Wow... really faithful to authenticity. Daisy's only shortcoming.

I could give an opinion, but it would come across as sexist, so I'll just commend you on your commitment to accuracy.

I'm more worried about messing up the body than I am about the inaccuracy, so I'm just leaving it be. Not to make things any weirder, but I think the butt is worse, it seems way too big and it's more noticeable with the scavenger outfit since it kicks the dress parts(?) all the way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys - any idea if one can keep a package on hold at UPS. i am traveling on christmas break and this and one more is likely to hit when i am gone. sometimes the UPS guys leave at door and i dont want it to get lost / stolen

guys - any idea if one can keep a package on hold at UPS. i am traveling on christmas break and this and one more is likely to hit when i am gone. sometimes the UPS guys leave at door and i dont want it to get lost / stolen

I generally shift my stuff to be held at a UPS location near my house so I don't have to sweat being around for the signature. I'm not sure how long they'll hold it, but if you call them they should be able to tell you.

If you sign up with UPS My Choice you can arrange for them to hold your package. Lots of other benefits too like pre-signing for your packages so you don't have to be home to sign for them.

I don't know, looks to me like just their Ep VII outfits. We already know Luke will be wearing something very different, and Rey is going to drop the vest and have her hair down.

Hearing that Rey will have her hair down makes me worried that they'll go with rooted hair for the episode 8 Rey figure. They're not doing it for Jyn, so that at least give me hope they'll continue doing sculpted hair for all Star Wars figures that aren't Chewbacca.

She is lovely. I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow I hope put her in a crouch pose while looking up at the sky. Not sure if the material will let me.

I skipped the BB-8 combo at the time of its release. Luckily for me, a good friend of mine got the set and it was really gorgeous! Seeing it actually convinced me to pre-order this Resistance version. I had already pre-ordered the now-delayed TFA Luke Skywalker and now I will be able to recreate one of my favorite scenes in the entire saga! I'm really impressed with this figure. The likeness is identical to her Jakku outfit and I think its a great resemblance to Daisy Ridley. Until I'm able to get my hands on cool hand Luke, Rey will keep her arm raised holding his lightsaber, waiting for his response...

Attachments

• IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 355
Back