1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some outdoor pictures:

372748ab3a9b868ea222c98b9a6658ee.jpg

938cb708a5e4230a0a759bdba9cf2db0.jpg

Some outdoor pictures:

372748ab3a9b868ea222c98b9a6658ee.jpg

938cb708a5e4230a0a759bdba9cf2db0.jpg

Great pics!

I'm really enjoying the figure so far. I hope she has the outfit for a good bit of VIII, but either way it's pretty rad.
If she ends up basically having a different outfit for the majority of VIII, I'll probably end up getting TFA Luke and posing them together lol

Looks great. Thanks for posting that video, Zullo. Subscribed to your channel.

No problem, man. Just trying my best to catalogue my ever growing Star Wars collection. I've been debating doing a collection video, to show what I have coming. But damn are these things hard to set up sometimes lol Glad you liked

Great pics!

I'm really enjoying the figure so far. I hope she has the outfit for a good bit of VIII, but either way it's pretty rad.
If she ends up basically having a different outfit for the majority of VIII, I'll probably end up getting TFA Luke and posing them together lol

Thanks! I really like this outfit as well. I just wish the legs had better range of movement. The pants are too restrictive. If they do another version for Episode 8 I may be interested in that one too.

One of the spoiler sites ran a picture taken by someone at a toy fair that appears to show a Hallmark ornament of Rey in her Episode 8 outfit. The photo was pretty blurry but you could see enough to know that it looked pretty cool. It makes me think that this outfit will end up being the 'Yavin celebration Luke' of Rey's outfits.

I didn't post the pic because some folks would consider that a spoiler and life's too short to get into one of THOSE discussions...

What you can make out is a cool tabard type thing in a darker colour than we've previously seen Rey wearing, arm wraps, stronger contrast between light and dark, and knee high leather jedi boots. Also she's wearing her hair longer.

055c62c38a2e6c0c03058ac45cc5dc39.jpg

Here's a picture, but it's really hard to tell. She definitely has a lightsaber, but that's about all you can clearly make out.

Crap she's definitely wearing the resistance outfit..crap I can't believe the HT Resistance figure is Waitlisted :gah:

Crap she's definitely wearing the resistance outfit..crap I can't believe the HT Resistance figure is Waitlisted :gah:

I'm having the opposite reaction.

I'm glad I didn't succumb to TFA Resistance Rey, and I'm glad I waited because you just know the next one is going to have TLJ specific accessories with it, maybe a new head sculpt too.

That is NOT the resistance outfit.

It does look very similar though. The top looks to be the same, but the below her waist it looks like Prequel Jedi garb.

It's not really worth arguing about this though, since the image is so small and crappy.

Looks similar to the great female prequel Jedi Bultan Swan
658e406523422c794be6c078601951ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back