1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those arm-warmers are going to be her signature look.... same with Kylo's ribbed arm-warmers.

Yet another blatant hint that Ren and Rey are connected.
Leaked Dark side Rey costume
38dadaa4caaf7cdc1eb84e671b6c2576.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

055c62c38a2e6c0c03058ac45cc5dc39.jpg

Here's a picture, but it's really hard to tell. She definitely has a lightsaber, but that's about all you can clearly make out.

Look closely freaks the lighting is darkening or shadowing her boots . Those are the resistance pants . I can see ( although blurry) the part where her shins are showing just below her short boots. :lecture

Under the torso might be new gear, but I think it's the long resistance shirt waving around the torso. The bag is hanging underneath the leg that is in front.

I'm almost certain it's the resistance outfit with possibly new accessories

Look closely freaks the lighting is darkening or shadowing her boots . Those are the resistance pants . I can see ( although blurry) the part where her shins are showing just below her short boots. :lecture

Under the torso might be new gear, but I think it's the long resistance shirt waving around the torso. The bag is hanging underneath the leg that is in front.

I'm almost certain it's the resistance outfit with possibly new accessories

Most likely it's a mixture of old and new - Luke had three different outfits in ESB but the same boots (more or less) and belt. I agree the pants could be the same as the resistance outfit and the arm wraps but I can only see tall boots and a prequel style Jedi tabard.

Wonder if she'll have a beard in episode 9?

So good news for owners of this figure that this outfit is also her Last Jedi outfit? Or bad news (because a new improved version will be on its way)?

There is another outfit we've seen in Hasbro's promotional images. So this one probably changes after her initial training?

Yep. We'll certainly be treated with a TFA beat up outfit and then a new TLJ outfit.

I see this as being het early outfit and then she'll be wearing something else later in the film.

So far I have slipped this figure and old Luke in hopes of picking up the next versions.

I mean it won't be long till they start showing protos of figures for TLJ seeing as it's only 8 months away from release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back