1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense this will be her outfit in VIII, it looks just like Luke's Bespin outfit. They'll probably just add a belt to hold her saber and rehash this figure.

This is what I am afraid of and I need to decide soon. I want this look but I don't want to buy it if they just add to it a little bit and call it episode 8 resistance rey. I do expect a more dramatic costume change late in the movie, as leaving her the same would limit their potential merchandising.

Got mine yesterday and everything looks great on the figure. Outfit, headsculpt, likeness, accessories all look very nice. Articulation in the upper body and knees are really good, but unfortunately the hips and ankles are very limited. As I had suspected I believe the pants are restricting the range of movement in the hips. And I didn't realize the boots were hard plastic which only allows it to swivel. Wish they had done it with a softer rubber like Kylo Ren.

Couple quick pictures. I'm using the lightsaber blade from the Rey/BB-8 set:
0c4ec620184ef7c394aa8026bbbb8489.jpg

f57fbc59ec191c22e927a3bf14891ab1.jpg

Thanks! One more for different lighting:
b8ae7f2554ec06fb47d9dcaaf0e7bc54.jpg

Sorry they're just with my phone camera.

Did you modify Finns height? Pics looks great!

Thanks! No I haven't done the ankle modification on Finn yet. I'd like to but I'm worried I might mess it up, or lose some of the range of motion. It has great range as it is, but he's certainly too tall, along with Rey being a little too short. Thankfully right now it actually doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

its very nice in hand! the face actually looks better to me then the other version. i think it is cause the collar is taller. makes her neck look less long IMO

Back