1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Does anyone have any issues with Chewie's head popping off very easily? I just got mine in today and may contact Sideshow for a replacement if I'm alone in this problem.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Does anyone have any issues with Chewie's head popping off very easily? I just got mine in today and may contact Sideshow for a replacement if I'm alone in this problem.

My Chewie's head comes off pretty easily, but not to the point where I'm afraid it'll come off by itself or through normal posing, etc.

Thought I'd stick with the leather jacket look, but I'm really liking the snow/starkiller base outfit look plus the windswept look for Chewie:

33188964433_d76eaf3bff_b.jpg

120ab0ce31eaad2d1da39670a2c01a01.jpg

This pose came to me as I opened the box, chewie could use some futzing but he's not as bad as I worried he would be, not as good as ANH though.

Mattman that wind effect looks great!

Cagoda, I haven't had that issue

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

My Chewie's head comes off pretty easily, but not to the point where I'm afraid it'll come off by itself or through normal posing, etc.

Thought I'd stick with the leather jacket look, but I'm really liking the snow/starkiller base outfit look plus the windswept look for Chewie:

33188964433_d76eaf3bff_b.jpg

How did you get that wind blown Chewbacca look! Please tell me!

That is exactly what I want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to it. I think they use some kind of magical fur on the HT Chewies. All I have to do to get ANH Chewie in windblown shape is pose the fur with fingers and a comb/toothbrush (possibly a tiny bit of water on the fingers....viola.

Last edited:

Mattman that wind effect looks great!

Cagoda, I haven't had that issue
Thanks Jon! Love your pose!

How did you get that wind blown Chewbacca look! Please tell me!

That is exactly what I want!

Glad you like it! Really just pulled the hair toward that direction. Though I did use a teeny bit of hair pomade when I was futzing mine so that might've helped.

Mattman6886 that is incredible futzing you did with that Chewie. :clap

120ab0ce31eaad2d1da39670a2c01a01.jpg

This pose came to me as I opened the box, chewie could use some futzing but he's not as bad as I worried he would be, not as good as ANH though.

:lol great pose, I was thought that moment in the film was cute, it's like Han didn't want to really wear that Parka which I believe it was a stab that he wore one on Hoth in ESB, even had to sleep it in for a night :wink1:

Yeah, plus it kinda reminds you of a married couple, and they've been partners in crime for so long that it makes sense they'd have those moments.

Yeah, plus it kinda reminds you of a married couple, and they've been partners in crime for so long that it makes sense they'd have those moments.

Right :lol Chewie probably didn't want him to catch cold

Yeah I am really looking forward to futzing with my Chewbacca when I get home (currently on a job test). Prospects look increasingly better to make this look like a good Chewie

So here's mine for now, one day I'll do the upper lip mod

FullSizeRender.jpg

Someone should just mod this figure to be a generic Revenge of the Sith Wookie/ a companion Wookie to Chewbacca:

sw_lgi_gallery_04_800_450_81_s.jpg

Didn't realize Han was Sold Out on SS. I got free rewards points email from SS tonight so thought I'd switch my preorder from BBTS to SS but then found out its Sold Out.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Perfect pose. Im actually surprised no one's done this yet.

That would be awesome to do a custom wookie warrior. He could go with Gree and Yoda.

Or Chewie's other cousin with a drinking problem, Brewbacca.

Back