1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

You know me, I love starting things up about a "second batch" only because its a collectors worst nightmare -- a better version offered on the same figure they just bought. But I don't actually subscribe to the myth. The Han 'difference' is so minute -- variance likely due to factory paint refills and application variance by 'change in line' or something. I think I see the slight difference in lighter hair on the left (more yellow in it) or redder skin tone on the right, but the 'determined expression' I really don't see.

That all said, I will continue to torture people with the "v2 is better" strategy. :)

I have another V2 Han coming as I needed parts for a Bespin Han custom (to be completed days before Hot Toys reveals theirs I'm sure). I'll take some more pics to see if another V2 looks any different. Maybe it'll be more displeased looking or some other minor expression change. :lol

maybe they kept what was left of the first run Yoda hair, to use it on BTTF2 Doc Brown...

If anyone receives a Yoda with that more curly thinning white hair I would love to see pics....

My Yoda ships tomorrow, my anniversary. Can't wait...but will have to. I'll be out of town for work when he arrives :-(

If you got charged today, it should be by the end of today that it ships out.

I have never had something charge from Sideshow and it ships that day. It is usually a few days, hence the hope for tomorrow. Sideshow is closed now and it did not ship today.

I have never had something charge from Sideshow and it ships that day. It is usually a few days, hence the hope for tomorrow. Sideshow is closed now and it did not ship today.

That's odd. Every time I've gotten charged, the status of the item always changes to "Shipped" that evening.

Mine doesn't get charged and shipped until the 16th SO...

I am very happy and relieved to be a "Second Batcher". :lol

Back