1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I saw you start this whole thing but I still don't know what to believe anymore. :rotfl

You have just taken your first step into a larger world...

e0b56fc77b5c047721f3fdbffb91b32c.gif

The Twilight Zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rod.jpg

There once was a man named Luminous.... who believed he alone had the most marvelous 1/6th collection in the world.

Until, that is, he noticed that he had a Yoda v2 head sculpt. Which of course was impossible.

Impossible... except... in the Twilight Zone.

Easy fix with a few dabs of guacamole or my personal preference... Wasabi. :lol

I better not get those brown creases on my head (or undies)! But I DID get a V2 Han and I digs it.

Is it strange to see mine still says delivery estimated May 2017. Shouldn't it at least say shipping soon if these start deprocessing on he 8th. Mine has not been charged yet . Only the NRD back in January...

200_s.gif
Licking Yoda is not for everyone and you should talk to your doctor to make sure you are healthy enough. Common side effects of licking Yoda are hallucinations, permanent loss of brain function, rectal cranial inversion, appearance of extra digits (hands, feet), minor blindness, severe **** bleeding and inversion of speech (Yodish).

Back