1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only just got my head back (32 days) after swapping it due to a flaw

IMG_4787.JPGIMG_4791.JPGIMG_4789.jpgIMG_4794.JPG

Mine arrives on Friday. I specifically asked for a second batch. No response. [emoji205]

Cheers captai 'n cook

Its a shame and waste about the eyes closed face because it is really nice
HT's should have given us a another body like luke bespin

I do believe that the first figures out of Hong Kong are always the worst! The new Chewie is a good example of this.
Although the newer batches are still with their flaws they don't look anywhere near as horrendous as the first few we saw.

So are all the ones purchased from now on through SSC going to be second batch? I've been on the fence with this one due to a lot of issues everyone's been bringing to light.

Since the figures are initially released in Hong Kong, Sideshow would actually be receiving 2nd batch of the 1st batch.

If the figures sell well, as did the ANH Chewie and Han, then a second batch would be ordered, making it the 1st batch of the 2nd batch.

:lecture

Is Sideshow receiving 2nd batch or the 1st batch. Anyone?

First batch is always the one that gets released first in HK. For instance, the sculpt of the first batch of the regular Rey figure that got released in HK had the white mouth guard, no detail in the teeth. My figure that I got from SSC had detail in the teeth.

Definitely second batch. :D

Of course Sideshow did ship the v1 Han Solo.... and then much later the highly sought and now impossibly priced v2 Han Solo sculpt.

I believe Yoda could be the same situation... since the v2 was only just shown and Sideshow's supply had already shipped a month prior.

True. V2 Yoda was just revealed in a photo a few pages back, but by then, SSC's stock was already in a cargo ship across the Pacific.

First batch for Yoda we're getting. Darn. :lol

Back