1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks fantastic. Not sure if I order now or wait for a coupon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The no NRD is nice. Pre-ordered. The Sideshow Prequels Yoda is what got me into this hobby in the first place.

For $150 I would consider it, $200 is just insane for the size. Should have been a $300 2 pack with someone...

I think this will be in the 2017 spook deals

Definitely looks better than the Sideshow Yodas, but the face still looks off and a bit too flat for some reason. And this is a figure that really needs to have that wispy rooted hair versus the awful sculpted hair around the ears these companies insist on giving him.

Well I'm in. Can't have a SW collection w/o Yoda and that no NRD pushed me to it. POed and will wait til he's coupon eligible, then if stills up, will use it on him.

They just put up a blog pic of the underlying figure. It does seem a bit jowly.:dunno

artwork-1441810564.jpg

Looks great, but Yoda has to have his hair! How could they pass on that? Of all the rooted projects, this one seems like it would be pretty easy. No one would complain about the "do" being off (wait, almost forgot who I was addressing)... Anyway, I don't think you can pass on Yoda's hair, so I may need to pass on the figure.

I will order when I have enough reward points or a working coupon code. Gotta have a Yoda in my collection!!

Back