1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the negative comments on the facebook announcement about this not coming with a lightsaber makes me wonder if any of the people saying that have ever seen ESB. :lecture

All of the negative comments on the facebook announcement about this not coming with a lightsaber makes me wonder if any of the people saying that have ever seen ESB. :lecture

They probably know about some future special edition George has planned. Luke and Yoda do saber training I bet.

A nice looking figure for sure but not without some flaws, the neck seems a bit thick and like previous posters a bit to much on the jowly side on the head sculpt, also the material seems a bit too thin on robe and see it coming unraveled very easily at the elbow, the paint apps look great as always when it comes to HT. Pricing is a concern as well , the base looks awesome but afraid HT will use it as an excuse to gouge the price. If its more than $175 I would say it's too much.

Great Yoda package. Anyone who thinks the old sideshow is going to hold up well against this with HT paint apps is in denial. Cool that they are including the 2 sculpts, and the diorama stuff should be fun. I'm glad they didn't root the hair too, just too easy to botch. I bet it's at least $200 though. Don't care I'm in.

I like it but like many have said, the neck and the jawline are too thick. I had planned on not doing too many more hot toys this year but this maybe my final star wars hot toy I get this year(unless ROTJ Vader is announced). It is one of my favorite characters of all time and I don't think we're gonna get another ESB Yoda like this for quite sometime.

If it came with a lightsaber I'd refuse to buy it, on principle.

Maybe this is the door opening for us to start making more ridiculous demands of Hot Toys. I refuse to buy another Star Wars figure unless every one of them comes with a Blu-Ray edition of the Christmas Special and a Lumpy figure with a lightsaber. :lol

Too bad he doesn't come with an old-school Kenner snake.

header.jpg

Hope this goes up for pre-order today, sometimes Friday releases get pushed to Monday. :pray:
Yeah, I think it'll go up for PO on Monday. It'd be nice if it were today. Anyways, good to see the full reveal. I would have liked for there to be an exclusive but what could it have been? Maybe the pen light he and R2 fought over.

Yeah, I think it'll go up for PO on Monday. It'd be nice if it were today. Anyways, good to see the full reveal. I would have liked an exclusive but what could it have been? May be the pen light he and R2 fight over.

Snake, pen light, blue backpack--though maybe that last one will come with a Bespin/Dagobah Luke if they release him again.

Back