1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what some people here were thinking but there was absolutely no way that the jedi master was going to be the same price as the wet rat. None. Especially when yoda comes with 2 heads and the diorama stuff. Sure I wish it was cheaper but the price is as expected.

I think it's more that when people are disappointed with the sculpt and materials the price becomes more of a focus

I think it says nrd when you order 2.

Never mind, I added it to cart and it does have the nrd for one. Lame
Waiting anyway
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you ordered early you got lucky. They won't go back and start charging NRD to people who got in first.

But the real question is: what's the rule now with NRDs? Apparently its not just for items above $200.

There was no NRD on my order, it said nothing when I bought, I got an email saying I got charged the NRD. I guess I'll have to contact sideshow tomorrow

Looks good, but it doesn't have that wow factor. Something is slightly off, maybe it's the lack of cheekbones. Colour looks decent though

Well, they've added to my order an NRD, but it wasnt there when I first ordered it today. Which doesnt makes no sense at all cuz it says: 20,00 nrd and 4 payments of 50,00=220,00. I hope they don't charge it or I'll be pissed.

There was no NRD on my order, it said nothing when I bought, I got an email saying I got charged the NRD. I guess I'll have to contact sideshow tomorrow

Well, they've added to my order an NRD, but it wasnt there when I first ordered it today. Which doesnt makes no sense at all cuz it says: 20,00 nrd and 4 payments of 50,00=220,00. I hope they don't charge it or I'll be pissed.

Extra lame of Sideshow: make others pay for their mistake.

$199 for something the size of dx07 bespin luke's back?

Its what? 5 or 6 inches tall?

Painted by JC Hong

13241185_1113746952022953_8022788315088488531_n.jpg

13256329_1113746942022954_6711851288071870143_n.jpg

13232901_1113746948689620_89629661615496233_n.jpg

Excellent Yoda...will be the best yet. I'm passing as I've really just stuck to SW villains. Id only buy this if I had Bespin Luke to go along with it...otherwise it is an underwhelming figure in my collection. Sticking with the Funko Pop yoda...looks similar ([emoji6]).

But if anyone is willing to sell the Bespin Luke...even just one of the figures loose without accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE the JC paint, finally a Yoda with the correct or near correct puppet skin tone.

But this is overpriced, I thought $169 was about fair, but $200 with a $20 NRD. Hmm...

when I ordered mine there was no nrd on the site. then I went back and looked it was there now wonder if we still have to pay that even when it was not listed before ?

Where are people seeing it has no NRD? I just got an email from SSC advertisting this and it's got a 20 dollar NRD. Are you telling me SSC had it with no NRD for only an hour or two? That's nuts.

Nuts but true, ordered mine without one. Added shortly after.

SS must have posted the preorder page without NRD for a little while and corrected it. There's an NRD now.

I thought that no NRD applied for anything UNDER $200???

No preorder for me. Will wait for the NRD to go away, or go coupon eligible.

Gonna be $18 in shipping fees too.

If you ordered early you got lucky. They won't go back and start charging NRD to people who got in first.

But the real question is: what's the rule now with NRDs? Apparently its not just for items above $200.

Man, Sideshow has been shady AF lately. What the hell???

My Sideshow yoda works for me. 200.00 easy pass. Price too high. He is too fat also. Hts missed the mark for me on this one. Guess they did a hybrid of prequal and original trilogy on this one. Like the look of medicom one, looks more screen accurate like the puppet.

Last edited:
Back