1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the lantern looks that far off. The pouch is a bit big I agree.

Yeah, the lantern only needs to be about 50% bigger like the HT Interrogator droid and mouse droid, but the pouch is around twice the size it should be.

Hmm, I guess Kylo is this decade's Ledger Joker, now that you mention it.

Maybe if Adam Driver dies tragically.:dunno

If this is supposed to represent a Dagobah Yoda, the paint scheme is WAY off.

This looks dark green when the puppet Yoda used in the film was a much lighter green, sort of a mint green color. I hope HT corrects this because that is one of MY FAVORITE scenes in the entire trilogy and I have a Besbin Luke waiting to go with him.

A working flashlight - like the light up saber's - would be great; Empire's full of unobtrusive, poetic ideas like that.
Who is going to pay for some worthless flash light with light up feature that will stay in the box for 99% of buyers? I have no interest in everyone paying extra just to include crap that only a very few would use.

My guess is that we'll get a standard and deluxe set like Boba. Deluxe would include a nice dio base and light up accessories. Standard would be your bare bones figure with regular stand(with Dagobah stand cover similar to Sandtrooper)

I have not seen a single Yoda figure truly capture him. Hope this breaks that streak.

Yeah, I agree. The closest is a repainted Medi. I think that looks fairly great, but even that one has its issues that could be avoided. I don't think any of the Sideshow efforts have a good likeness. So I'm hoping for the best, planning for the worst.lol

Who is going to pay for some worthless flash light with light up feature that will stay in the box for 99% of buyers? I have no interest in everyone paying extra just to include crap that only a very few would use.

I'm sorry my suggestion upset you so much. Don't worry, I don't think Hot Toys pay all that much attention to my posts.

I wouldn't call the flashlight worthless though. It's symbolic of Yoda's function in the story, to 'light the way' for Luke (which is why we get that shot of him at the end of the scene, lighting the way through the swamp).

Hopefully there's an exclusive with a cardboard picture of Dagobah.

I'm guessing that you're joking but I'd actually love this! Dagobah is beautiful, I don't see anything wrong with a cardboard dio of it being in the box.

I'm guessing that you're joking but I'd actually love this! Dagobah is beautiful, I don't see anything wrong with a cardboard dio of it being in the box.

There are a lot of little accessories and Dagobah elements that I would take over a cardboard cut out. I never even took the Leia one out.

Accessories are the only way to go.

I think sideshow nailed Yoda, and HT can only bring out a similar item.

A back back version added in, to go with their Luke Skywalker would be an incentive.

This could be real interesting,depending on what the final product looks like.Most important is the likeness;passed on the SST because it wasn't quite there...PS

Back