1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I have the ss one... Is fine, hopefully this will have better sculp. Not a fan of the clothing on the teaser.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900M mediante Tapatalk

Yea interested in the price point, the ESB SS Version came loaded at a very reasonable price , and the PT one didn't come with as much but the chairs more than made up for it. Even if it came loaded they would be hard pressed to charge over $150. With already adding Leia, Boba and Vader in the span of a month and the Jawa's hitting soon , my wallet needs 2-3 months off.

Sweeeet! Be super curious what all he comes with. A yoda/ r2 two pack would be nice too if they won't reissue Luke.

They gotta reissue Luke. Bespin 2.0 with improved headsculpt without PERS and better magnets on that belt!

[
13138906_1024471457637089_9025718874845570022_n.jpg

So where's the neck join? He's looking off to his left but there's no join under his chin; does the head include the neck too? If that's the case then it makes it possible he'll have moveable eyes. Or maybe they'll make him out of rubber? That really would be like the puppet (i.e., it would deteriorate pretty fast).

His neck, like Ben's is old and wrinkly and probably better captured as a combined sculpt. PERS could be interesting. They did a nice job on the recent Batman.

I'm sure it's already been suggested, but it would be awesome if they included an alternate expression of him using the Force. Because I know I'd definitely love to pose him that way.

In any case, glad to see we're getting another Yoda. I've really been wanting one but wasn't that crazy about the previous versions (or even the Medicom one people have been using as a fallback).

uyty.JPG

Dammit man, I dont need another yoda and yet I will buy this..........:gah:

It'd be cool if this comes with the backpack in case you want to put him on Luke's back.

Just so we're clear here, this is physically impossible. The figure could not fit in a backpack on Luke's back, the pack would have to be over-scaled. Hasbro's solution was to make a two-part Yoda, so the top half plugged into the backpack.

Just so we're clear here, this is physically impossible. The figure could not fit in a backpack on Luke's back, the pack would have to be over-scaled. Hasbro's solution was to make a two-part Yoda, so the top half plugged into the backpack.

Which is pretty much what they did with the prop Yoda for filming. That bag he sits in originally carries Luke's Hoth scanner, so it's not huge.

Now that they are on to ESB hope this means Lando will get done. HT also needs to get Ford's likeness down, which they have not done to date. Maybe we will see a Bespin or Hoth Han.

I would like to see this as an R2 two pack myself. Just a straight up simple R2 with a third leg and spinning head. I do not need or want tools and opening panels.

Which is pretty much what they did with the prop Yoda for filming. That bag he sits in originally carries Luke's Hoth scanner, so it's not huge.

Yeah if they do a Luke he should just come with a Yoda in a backpack.

Not mine, I used that backpack with Luke Carrying Yoda all in no problem with a custom I had done years ago. Like 10 years ago...

DSC00209.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see why it couldn't work. The bag is fairly big and Yoda is small enough that I think it could be made to fit.

Back