1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I'd sort of be okay with just getting characters that haven't been made such as Yoda and Lando from The Empire Strikes Back and not have to be tempted to buy the main cast again. I'll probably get whatever they wind up making though. :lol

Whatever it is, i'll pay it. My number 1 want from ESB. Can't wait to get this Yoda.

Can HT top the reigning 1/6 Yoda sculpt champ.... Hasbro.:rotfl

And wait a minute... does this mean HT got the license to ESB?:lol
Only for Dagobah, Disney still looking at the bids on the Hoth, Bespin sections of the film.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I believe they parted out rights for the meteor with the space slug on it--so somebody gets TIE bombers and the Mynocks!

Anybody think this will be under $200?

Come on Hot Toys, just give me RoTJ Luke already.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anybody think this will be under $200?

Come on Hot Toys, just give me RoTJ Luke already.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I actually think it could be. The Star Wars releases have been fairly reasonably priced to date in my opinion. I'm thinking between $180 and $200. Honestly that could be high too because Rocket Racoon was $160 and is around the same size. The only reason this might be more I think is because Yoda is a bigger name character.

If this was going to be a two-pack then I think they would have shown Dagobah Luke's feet next to Yoda (similar to how they teased Han and Chewie together.) I'm guessing this will be a single figure release.

Yes but dont need to be a jedi or see the future knowing hot toys will milk a training set eventually. I didnt think we gonna get a old chewy but here we are looking at your signature pics.

Back