1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY!!!! Sold off my SS version in anticipation for this one.
I'm glad this is the ESB version and not the cartoony video game garbage Prequel version.

Today is May the 4th the annual Star Wars Day! To celebrate this special day, Hot Toys has some exciting news to share with all Star Wars fans!

Found someone you have, we would say.
Get ready to meet Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale collectible figure of the legendary Jedi Master soon!

More great news of Hot Toys’ Star Wars collectible figures are coming, stay tuned!
May the 4th be with you!

13138906_1024471457637089_9025718874845570022_n.jpg

I'm so in, hopefully this is going to be awesome. How long does it usually take HT from teaser to full reveal/preorder?

The chin already looks better than Sideshow's :lol

I had both Sideshow offerings but was never quite happy with them. I found the Hasbro or Medicom versions superior, with repaints of course.

Depending on what he comes with and the price, I may get 2.

Funny, I just got the Medicom. Ah well, I really like that one so I think I'll wait and hopefully Lando will be coming.

Very exciting to get a Star Wars announcement and Yoda is an awesome one to get. Can't wait to order this one.

The chin already looks better than Sideshow's :lol

true! the face expression, from what I can see in the chin, could be the "that is why you fail" one...

maybe the deluxe has a second headsculpt, eyes closed, and comes together with a 1/6 X-Wing? :rotfl

I'm fine with Sideshow's, but I'm interested in the accessories!

And I'm also glad HT is starting ESB! Hopefully we'll see Bespin Han and Hoth/Bespin Leia soon!

Today is May the 4th the annual Star Wars Day! To celebrate this special day, Hot Toys has some exciting news to share with all Star Wars fans!

Get ready to meet Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale collectible figure of the legendary Jedi Master soon!

More great news of Hot Toys’ Star Wars collectible figures are coming, stay tuned!
May the 4th be with you!

1. Robe/coat looks very mediocre and unweathered. Looks like Yoda just got out of the shower. Clean bathrobe look like Ben's inner robe (HT doesn't seem to like to weather clothing.)

2. The leather belt pouch is supposed to be slightly smaller than the necklace flute. It's almost twice the size it should be.

3. Unless it's just photoshopped in, the lantern seems to be continuing the HT trend of underscale accessories. Mouse Droid was too small, Interrogation droid was too small (by 50%) this lantern's not much larger than a 1/6 human hand, so maybe 50% underscale.

YAY!!!! Can't wait for more pics!

May the 4th be with you!

Oh finally a new yoda and it looks to probably be a good one. I wonder what the price will be for this guy.

Back