1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13147701_1302582216436939_6212124418392813151_o.jpg

I wonder if they'll do "Bespin" Luke redux now if they're doing Yoda for those that missed the first one. I guess if they had him on a muscle body so you could have him in his tank top, it would work.

I doubt they touch Hoth with Sideshow still there, so probably Cloud City with Lando and ESB Boba Fett.

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen TFA Han or Leia yet though.

Han & Chewie set revealed, partially

HELLZ YEA!:yess: I cant wait to see pics :impatient: i feel my sideshow yodas about to go on sale. I feel a training set in our Future with luke cant wait to see what all include's Stoked!:yess: :blissy

I wonder with this being a smaller character if the pricing will be a bit lower. Rocket Racoon was around $160 I believe so I could see Yoda being around the same price. Possibly more though as he's a bigger name character. Not sure if I'd get another Dagobah/Bespin Luke if that's in store (although the preview isn't hinting at that) seeing as I have the DX07. There'd have to be something I really wanted to get me to rebuy I think.

I wonder if they'll do "Bespin" Luke redux now if they're doing Yoda for those that missed the first one. I guess if they had him on a muscle body so you could have him in his tank top, it would work.

I doubt they touch Hoth with Sideshow still there, so probably Cloud City with Lando and ESB Boba Fett.

I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen TFA Han or Leia yet though.

And TFA Han and Chewie follow.

Yep price point will be interesting even if load him with cool base n extra's shouldnt hit 200 mark unless a 2 pack with luke or r2d2,

Great. Just need Yoda, Boba Fett, 3PO, R2 and Stormtrooper Han and I can walk away from HT Star Wars happy.

I'm so happy!

- Yoda (Check)
- Emperor with Throne ( Unchecked)
- The Droids ( Unchecked)
- Darth Maul ( Unchecked)
- Evil Anakin EP3 ( Unchecked)
- Reasonable Sized Millennium Falcon ( Unchecked )
- Reasonable Sized X-Wing ( Unchecked )

:) :)

I'm so happy!

- Yoda (Check)
- Emperor with Throne ( Unchecked)
- The Droids ( Unchecked)
- Darth Maul ( Unchecked)
- Evil Anakin EP3 ( Unchecked)
- Reasonable Sized Millennium Falcon ( Unchecked )
- Reasonable Sized X-Wing ( Unchecked )

:) :)

I am waiting for HT versions of the droids and i will be done (i hope)

Happy to see this announced, as this is the only ESB figure I'd have an interest in (aside from DX07 which I already have).

Back