1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Spider-man Far From Home will feature the Stark Tech suit once again! So that's 4 movies now? Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War and Far from Home. I would think he'll just wear it in the front half of the movie and later on gets an upgraded suit.

Well it makes sense, as IW featured that nothing happened to the tech suit in the film. The Iron Spider armor simply just covered the suit, so literally, the tech suit was completely secured.

But we know by the end of the film of FFH, he probably get a new one

has anybody had a recent waitlist convert into an order lately?

still waiting on mine...

The stock must still be scarce because if you check ebay, this figure are still highly overpriced by twice of the retail price . Usually after the figure is released in the states at least, the ebay prices go down significantly. But that hasn’t happened for either the Deluxe or reg of the tech suit. Yet.

Looks like Spider-man Far From Home will feature the Stark Tech suit once again! So that's 4 movies now? Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War and Far from Home. I would think he'll just wear it in the front half of the movie and later on gets an upgraded suit.

That's good news for me. I missed out on it the first time. Ill be getting the FFH version. Also, it's just such a good suit. I would hate for them to change it too much.

Remember when they were shooting homecoming, the suit he wore was from the mock up in civil war, everything was updated in post. So this could be the case too. We shall see.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remember when they were shooting homecoming, the suit he wore was from the mock up in civil war, everything was updated in post. So this could be the case too. We shall see.

Well it was the exact same suit as Civil war in home coming so I’m not sure anyone expected it to change

Well it was the exact same suit as Civil war in home coming so I’m not sure anyone expected it to change
If you see the behind the scene, tom was wearing something else which was later changed during post. What I mean is, the suit they use for shooting far from home might be changed in post later, we never know till the first trailer is released.

I think the civil war suit was changed in post. Most the shots of the homecoming suit where the same.

Civil war, no upper bicep black stripes

D831B608-5FD2-411D-8051-0F60009008F8.jpeg

Hc

5E99A84F-4701-4733-85D3-11B9BB3B7EC2.jpeg

Opened this guy a few days ago and wow... I'm still impressed about this figure. The sculpt screams HOLLAND on all four sides, and as a collector, I always display my figures unmasked -when possible-. I'm really glad I can do it with this one too.

1fdd9z.jpg

2djwbh4.png

I have deluxe for sale in the marketplace section. The head has a good looking seam on it.

Thanks for posting advice on how to handle the suit. I was thinking about cancelling my order because people made it sound like the suit will get damaged no matter how you move it. I wish I could find a video that showed how to avoid getting the fabric caught in each individual joint. This figure sounds like the most challenging figure to pose. I've had the fabric on other figures get caught in the joints but not be damaged. I guess the material for this one is just more delicate. I still wanna get it.

Back