1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally my replacement body came in. Already one of my favorite hot toys figures. The stand is terrible though it already broke at the base. I will use my older superman base for flight poses. Man this guy is wicked
4a5427739362e796c7cc84b2fb0b118e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

At long last, and after the Toy HQ troubles, thanks to movie Figures in the U.K., I finally got Spidey today!

Amazing figure - possibly my favourite of all my Hot Toys already.

Think I got a good “seam” on the head too!

View attachment 420397

I think that "good seam" is fairly subjective. It's not great...but it's not awful...but hey, as long as you're happy!

[RANT ALERT]

I finally got mine and I'm not that impressed...

It looks great in vanilla pose, but this is Spidey! He's meant to be displayed dynamically. But this guy cannot even make a proper leg split because the body is that limiting. The blue material is super sensitive behind the knees, which also limits the dynamic pose ideas. He can barely make an ab crunch. Sorry guys, TASM1 and TASM2 figures top this one in terms of articulation.

IMG_20171201_160109_628.jpg 2mqnnk1.jpg

I also hate the "diaper" look of his pelvis. And the masked face looks too flat. I guess I need to wait for the upgraded Far From Home version to be happy.

TASM2 pic is mine, TASM1 pic is from this forum.

Yeah, I don’t get how people like this figure that much. It looks really rough to me. That being said, I’m sure it’s different having it in hand but still, I hope HT does better the next time.

Yeah, I don’t get how people like this figure that much. It looks really rough to me. That being said, I’m sure it’s different having it in hand but still, I hope HT does better the next time.

Let's say that it's a different look. SM and ASM look like classic and Ditko look. SMH gives a vibe of the Hanna Barbera cartoons. In terms of articulation, nothing beats the first version. All the other ones are pretty restricted.

Let's say that it's a different look. SM and ASM look like classic and Ditko look. SMH gives a vibe of the Hanna Barbera cartoons. In terms of articulation, nothing beats the first version. All the other ones are pretty restricted.

HC can mimic Ditko as well

Last edited:
I own both asm2 and this guy. They both have their positives and negatives. Homecoming looks amazingly sharp but is restricted in poses but the deluxe version let's you build a second Peter parker easy. Mehta I'll keep both for now sell my medicom asm2 medicom comic venom spiderman symbiote and carnage no room lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Started doing some poses with the figure and the pants stretched a bit near the joints. Any way to reduce the stretches?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have marvel legends spiderman for dynamic posing, my HT just stay in museum poses.

Looks like Spider-man Far From Home will feature the Stark Tech suit once again! So that's 4 movies now? Civil War, Homecoming, Infinity War and Far from Home. I would think he'll just wear it in the front half of the movie and later on gets an upgraded suit.

I'm good with him having the same costume. With all the bells and whistles it had, it seems unnecessary for him to need an upgrade at this point in his character arc. It would seem more natural if he upgraded it himself down the road, after he's out of high school & his scientific knowledge & creativity have peaked. That and I've got too many other figures in the pipeline and I need a reason to NOT order one!

Back