1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have had other fabric costume figures then you should be fine. This material isn’t fragile really.

'Out for delivery' this morning for mine here in the UK, anxious as hell regarding the QC issues...please be ok lol :pray::pray::pray:

I think the civil war suit was changed in post. Most the shots of the homecoming suit where the same.

Civil war, no upper bicep black stripes

View attachment 422007

Hc

View attachment 422008
They did the airport scene almost entirely at ILM, so spidey was 100% digital. Id imagine they just threw together a costume for Tom to wear while he acted, while they settled on an actual design.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I agree, this suit was not intended to be seen in the finished film. Having a basic suit on for lighting and color reference is invaluable. Also, the black and white markers on his arms are there to help map the CGI model to his movements.

They did the airport scene almost entirely at ILM, so spidey was 100% digital. Id imagine they just threw together a costume for Tom to wear while he acted, while they settled on an actual design.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I agree. They do most of his suit all digital even if he wears a correct practical copy on set. If I recall correctly we had just been discussing the difference of practical mcu Spider-Man suits vs the finish on screen look and the other person stated that the civil war prac suit was the homecoming suit and the homecoming set suit was altered in post, which I believe was the opposite, and they had said this to illustrate that the ffh set suit wouldn’t necessarily be the suit on screen. I was just pointing out that since he had worn the actual homecoming prac suit the on screen version was identical.

I really wish they stayed with the raised webs
I was glad no raised webbings honestly... Its more comic accurate... The one reason homecoming suit was an instant po for me, i never liked those raised webbings in the older figures.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After so much research the spidey is finally mine !

441A111F-4F4D-44B6-B831-BFD619A7BF3F.jpg

So I know people have been recommending the Ganghood Asian body for their bashed Peter Parkers, but any suggestions for pants, shoes, or shirt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, my standard version arrived today, happy to say the head seam's good and the side seam whilst not as neat as the machined seam is pretty good tbh, got hit with the Starlord neck stain slightly but got away with the Spidey issues...
Fantastic looking figure, so glad I got him now :hi5:

For those interested in information about how the suit holds up with dynamic poses, I had mine in about as dynamic a pose as you can get (knee bent, body twisted, legs split wide) for over a month. I straightened him out, and nothing is damaged. Some areas are bunched up, but they look like they're slowly returning to normal.

As long as you make sure that the suit doesn't get lodged inside any of the ratcheting joints, I think you're fine.

Back