1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my big ol' pol from bbts and I opened this figure and wowow it's fantastic! The suit texture's awesome and looks incredible in hand :thud:

What is the cardboard/litho thing inserted on the credits flap of the box?

Great figure, I like the ratchet style body. Endless poses with this one, probably the only figure I'll pose like crazy and take the risk rather than my usual museum style of posing.:lol

What is the cardboard/litho thing inserted on the credits flap of the box?

Great figure, I like the ratchet style body. Endless poses with this one, probably the only figure I'll pose like crazy and take the risk rather than my usual museum style of posing.:lol

Exactly what you said ..a cardboard add on . I just used it as a backdrop

“ It is I..Thor..son of Odin “

Last edited:
ggsOqRd.jpg

Yk8XGiB.jpg

SPXxg5E.jpg

8OSIQOw.jpg

I got mine from BBTS the other day and was SUPER happy I got a good head. All the white you see there is from the flash, I don't have good lighting in right now; just moved. The seam is barely noticeable. He feels great. The accessories are great. I tried to put that blue hoodie on the custom Peter but it's way too tight. I guess I could see it going on the suited body, but on a clothed one is tight. I need to get a new neck for the Peter, the neck is way too thick, not sure how noticeable in the photo it is.

I got mine from BBTS the other day and was SUPER happy I got a good head. All the white you see there is from the flash, I don't have good lighting in right now; just moved. The seam is barely noticeable. He feels great. The accessories are great. I tried to put that blue hoodie on the custom Peter but it's way too tight. I guess I could see it going on the suited body, but on a clothed one is tight. I need to get a new neck for the Peter, the neck is way too thick, not sure how noticeable in the photo it is.

Congrats on a good condition Spidey! Looks great.

Mine also came in good condition. No complaints from my end. I used the Ganghood Asian male body for my peter and the hoodie fits, but it was still very tight. Getting the yellow jacket on top of everything took even more effort, but I think it looks great in the end. One of my favorite figures so far, especially being able to get two figures out of it because of the deluxe accessories.

uc

uc

uc

P.S. I need to dust!:rotfl

Looks sharp, I got mine today from sideshow, I might just do an unboxing video since their are so many reviews already.

Don't have my surplus jacket in yet, but here's my bash. The gangood body was really tacky to the touch, so I wrapped the neck with a little plastic to protect the sculpt for good measure. I'm contacting my seller to see if he'll replace it. Otherwise though, if you're now planning on doing Spider-Man poses (actually a relevant analogy for once) this matches his physique really well. This was fun because I more or less got to minaturize my wardrobe. The converses are awesome too, real laces and everything.
39b8765277d531bbee609a8dcaf87d35.jpg

Back