1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my head seam and torso side
1cb9356bbb1569f8a4075e5885946b52.jpg
fe4eae0e7b4f8409098bcd72af6d5880.jpg

In my opinion, I don't see anything wrong with the seams or the stitching...

Is it noticeable? Yes. But is it bad? I don't think so.

Fabulous photos everybody! Can't wait to see it in person! :panic:
You'll be impressed. I don't think anyone realizes just how vibrantly colored of a figure he is until you see him in person. The material is crazy too, I've definitely not encountered anything like it yet, closest is Batfleck.

You'll be impressed. I don't think anyone realizes just how vibrantly colored of a figure he is until you see him in person. The material is crazy too, I've definitely not encountered anything like it yet, closest is Batfleck.

You bet your socks I'm gonna!:bouncin

In my opinion, I don't see anything wrong with the seams or the stitching...

Is it noticeable? Yes. But is it bad? I don't think so.
Glad I didn't buy it from you lol. I'm getting it replaced. You can see the red coming out of the seam and it looks like the stitching was done by a drunk frankinstien. Luckily though my headscult mask came out perfect

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Glad I didn't buy it from you lol. I'm getting it replaced. You can see the red coming out of the seam and it looks like the stitching was done by a drunk frankinstien. Luckily though my headscult mask came out perfect

You got the little damage most of us have on the mask, I can see it in your pics. With mine you cant see it unless I take a pic or turn on the display lights but it is there.

I took a look again at your photos. The stitching on the side of the torso really isn't that bad. I dunno, Yes, the red on belt area stitching isn't fantastic, but that's not a yuge deal for me...but hey, that's just me.

Did Sideshow agree to swap out the body for you?

I like the new ratcheted body design, it's really flexible, I really hope HT can make a new elastic material for the blue areas, to prevent the wrinkling, but this is so much more flexible than Black Panther though..so they are definitely on the right track

I really wish that you can keep it in a dynamic pose for a long while longer

I'm hoping the Iron Spider will have a better elastic where the dark blue areas are. I kind of wished they gave him a plastic mask design like DP, I think it would've balanced the figure more. But still the best designed HT Spidey to date.

This is damaged?

Yes the body is being replaced
18384be0b2485aa925d1ae1fa7981955.jpg

I wouldnt say "damaged" but I can see the mark on the right side of the stitching(left side in pic). Looks like mine but if I didnt know about it I would have never noticed it but us collectors can be OCD.

I wouldnt say "damaged" but I can see the mark on the right side of the stitching(left side in pic). Looks like mine but if I didnt know about it I would have never noticed it but us collectors can be OCD.

This is true...I had to go through 3 different Daredevils before I finally got one that had no issues with it...

Great, now I need to re-examine my Spidey... :lol

This is true...I had to go through 3 different Daredevils before I finally got one that had no issues with it...

Great, now I need to re-examine my Spidey... [emoji38]
Lmao. My ams2 is perfect and with all the defects mohawks and really bad masks looking like tobi from naruto mask I figured mine was fine. That body stitching was bad. This guy is hard to get so I was mainly concerned about the head which again is fine.... now to re examine it myself

Ordered all my parts for building a civvie Parker using the ebay promo, stacked discount, and retailmetnot cashback! Splurged on some bonuses so I could mix and match and not be limited to the yellow blazer. This was pretty fun because I more or less got to emulate a lot of my own wardrobe in the process. Spidey's gonna have the same Converse and surplus canvas jacket I wear! :yess:

Back