1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my payment notification. Finally gonna receive mine after a 6 month wait! That's the longest for me!

You know they will ban you from buying from sideshow if they catch you for that. Dont be surprised if they send you an email asking you to destroy it. Not very honest but hey just my two cents.

You know they will ban you from buying from sideshow if they catch you for that. Dont be surprised if they send you an email asking you to destroy it. Not very honest but hey just my two cents.

Or he might find a charge for it on his CC.

Finally got mine this afternoon!

9cb3d2957a5eb6b76863012564a65288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived a day early:

View attachment 413634

Really stands out amongst the other Avengers. Also, I'm clearly running out of space on that one shelf:

View attachment 413635

The seam on the head isn't bad at all but there is a shiny spot on the forehead where it looks like it rubbed against the packaging. E-mailed SS to see about a replacement.

What display case is that? I want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww yeah! New York street team!

figure.jpg

Note: I've tried uploading this from my phone and PC as well as flipped and saved many different ways. I cannot get this photo upright....

What display case is that? I want one.

You only think you want one because the doors are open in my photo. :lol

I got it from IKEA a while back. Looking for a new display case that will fit more figures on a single shelf horizontally. Probably going to have to spend some money and have one custom built.

Back