1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I used an extra metal post and grabber from a BVS stand. Fits great.
3a44e9ea35ca41815f4fb4cbed88f17b.jpg

Picture does not look right with the black holder sticking out like that.. lmao

Received mine today
fd4f6c0bd26bbb1cbff8cd4939208800.heic

How do you guys deal with the loose seams? I have it on both sides and it’s really distracting
be04529ba97a4cb6adbb92c115e47ee1.heic

This was asked earlier in this thread as well. I'm not sure there is a solution to fix it though. Now that stock is hard to find, a replacement seems unlikely. I guess you could make lemonade and add some more tears in the costume and have a battle damaged version, or you could try to make it a symbiote spiderman....

This was asked earlier in this thread as well. I'm not sure there is a solution to fix it though. Now that stock is hard to find, a replacement seems unlikely. I guess you could make lemonade and add some more tears in the costume and have a battle damaged version, or you could try to make it a symbiote spiderman....

They’re replacing mine apparently got reply today saying they’ll send me a new one next couple of days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today
fd4f6c0bd26bbb1cbff8cd4939208800.heic

How do you guys deal with the loose seams? I have it on both sides and it’s really distracting
be04529ba97a4cb6adbb92c115e47ee1.heic

Just use those fine sharpened scissors you can get at an art or hobby craft store like Micheals. And snip it. They have worked wonders for me in the past

Head had a ladder in it like a pair of tights.

2c1a773bb2d8c0fbaa2bb274ee54d8dc.jpg

Ah. Thanks. Just got mine today and it has something similar. Not as pronounced as yours, but it's there. I may see if they will replace mine as well. Did they fight you on the replacement, or did they agree right away?

Ah. Thanks. Just got mine today and it has something similar. Not as pronounced as yours, but it's there. I may see if they will replace mine as well. Did they fight you on the replacement, or did they agree right away?

Agreed straight away. I’ll have to see if the item arrives but the pic pretty much spells it out clearly and contacting them asap will ensure there isn’t any question if the damage was done before or after you recieved the figure

Agreed straight away. I’ll have to see if the item arrives but the pic pretty much spells it out clearly and contacting them asap will ensure there isn’t any question if the damage was done before or after you recieved the figure

Great. Thanks for the advice. I’ll get on it today.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

Are they sending you a whole new figure or just a replacement head?

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

Back