1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just getting this from SS. I hope it's not a bad batch. Is SS still giving out replacements for this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Head had a ladder in it like a pair of tights.

2c1a773bb2d8c0fbaa2bb274ee54d8dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda accepted the fact that Spidey will have this seam (once I receive mine...whenever that is), but dang, that one is really bad. I'm glad to hear SS is gonna give you a replacement cause that's just really bad. It's stuff like this that makes me wonder how it gets past HT's QC'ing... :slap

Coming around to the idea of waiting for the sequel to pick up a Spidey. Maybe the seam will be fixed for that one. If it looks good I’m pre-ordering that sucker as soon as it goes up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I finally received my replacement head and it looks like I was sent spiderpunk instead. He has 3 large bumps in the seam on his head and it looks like a mohawk. It's pretty bad, anybody had any luck fixing this issues? I was thinking of pulling the fabric back tighter and holding it in place somehow

So I finally received my replacement head and it looks like I was sent spiderpunk instead. He has 3 large bumps in the seam on his head and it looks like a mohawk. It's pretty bad, anybody had any luck fixing this issues? I was thinking of pulling the fabric back tighter and holding it in place somehow

Pics?

I realized that it is sold out on SS, both versions. I am curious what will happen to people already on waitlist. I am on both since March 25 and started to lose my hope.

Arrived a day early:

IMG_6079.JPG

Really stands out amongst the other Avengers. Also, I'm clearly running out of space on that one shelf:

IMG_0975.JPG

The seam on the head isn't bad at all but there is a shiny spot on the forehead where it looks like it rubbed against the packaging. E-mailed SS to see about a replacement.

You couldn't just rub it out, so it would be flat?

The seam doesn’t bother me it’s the massive ladder in the fabric to the left of the seam that bugs me. I can see the plastic sculpt underneath

Re-circled it to avoid people thinking I mean the seam. Keep an eye out for this too, don’t leave it too late to notice it
30e3dc39c42f6c81232d98a079d20afc.jpg

That's exactly what I have on mine, though on the other side of the head. Sideshow surprisingly already responded that they're sending a replacement. I usually have to wait days for a response, not hours. Even then I usually get offered a credit instead of a solution.

That's exactly what I have on mine, though on the other side of the head. Sideshow surprisingly already responded that they're sending a replacement. I usually have to wait days for a response, not hours. Even then I usually get offered a credit instead of a solution.

Maybe after the non-licensing backlash they are being extra nice to customers now ?

Re-circled it to avoid people thinking I mean the seam. Keep an eye out for this too, don’t leave it too late to notice it
30e3dc39c42f6c81232d98a079d20afc.jpg

Thanks, received mine today and will check it tonight

Back