1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is shipping the Iron Man MK V out in a few days. Only about 2 weeks after SS sent them out. So the delay with this one has to be just HT sending out small batches.

Anyone have a good recipe for a Civilian Peter Parker?

I got the Deluxe but don't know what body would work, teenager wise or what pants and shoes to get.

I got the Deluxe but don't know what body would work, teenager wise or what pants and shoes to get.

I found this ZCWO body on ebay for about $20. It seems to be just about the right height for Peter compared to his actual Hot Toys body. Here is a picture next to the 1st Doctor, which is a similar height.

kCmoefu.jpg

as someone mentioned before, you can try the GangHood 1/6 Scale Asian Muscle Body 2.0 as it should be the same size.

Only thing about the ganghood body is that you will lose the articulation as the body was designed for aesthetics not function. I'm interested in the ZWCO seeing SA's post.

Thanks guys.

I'll look into both those bodies. My set hasn't came yet, Timewalker shipped it I believe, so it'll be here sometime next week hopefully. Damn, I'm hyped.

I didn’t know people were still waiting on this from SS. Feels like ages since it was released

The ganghood body was recommended to me here and I am happy with it. Scales well with the Spidey suit. Only other thing I needed myself was a generic pair of jeans and generic new balance shoes on eBay.

Back