1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Have one ordered through them and one through SS. I would think I would have heard something from SS by now if Timewalker will have a shipment so soon.

Interesting. Have one ordered through them and one through SS. I would think I would have heard something from SS by now if Timewalker will have a shipment so soon.

That's just what is listed on their site. Could change, but they say they're going to start billing on the 8th.

Does Angone know if the suit still has issues? I know a lot of first batches had spots of red showing thru the blue and also issues when bending at joints that it would crease with red showing thru. Can anyone help explain? Did hot toys delay releasing next batch and has it released them yet???

I've had mine since the first shipments from SS. Never had any of those problems and haven't heard that issue from anyone else. Only things to watch out for are be careful switching the eyes so you don't put wear on the mask and be careful bending the legs as the suit can snag in the joints. Other, than that it's just the usual handle with care.

Does Angone know if the suit still has issues? I know a lot of first batches had spots of red showing thru the blue and also issues when bending at joints that it would crease with red showing thru. Can anyone help explain? Did hot toys delay releasing next batch and has it released them yet???

I can't speak for spots of red showing through blue but the solution to the joint issue is to tug on the suit away from the inside of the joint as you bend it so it doesn't catch on the body inside.

I'm on the waitlist for the standard at Sideshow, what are the chances of that converting? I see that it's sold out and only deluxe open for waitlist now.

I'm on the waitlist for the standard at Sideshow, what are the chances of that converting? I see that it's sold out and only deluxe open for waitlist now.

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

vulture had a huge wingspan. It would be hard to do that imo. Idk. I just think after what they did with rhino they don't want to create anything to big. If mysterio is in the next movie I know he'd be a given. He is sorta simplistic execpt for the bowl.

It wouldn't be ideal but I'd have taken a Vulture without wings or with wings that weren't correctly scaled just to get him. I like Keaton and the character a lot and think that his look with the bomber jacket and helmet is pretty cool even without wings.

It’s great in theory but like you said the huge wings would be difficult for display especially in a detolf.

The guy at my LCS said he got the email from Sideshow. I should have him next week... The following week at most... What a wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly would be perfectly happy with a wingless Vulture. I know it wouldn't make a lot of people happy, unfortunately.

But you know that in a few months, some company would deliver "hawk person wings" unofficially and satisfy a lot of people.

dam its all sold out everywhere, sometimes I buy a figure and years later its still at retail, sometimes I hesitate and it gets sold out after couple months, FML.

Back