1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the mark 46 head needs a neck and the KO doesnt have one. Unless you buy the Supreme Sculpt from OSK. But that’s a different sculpt altogether.

You’d think they make a **** ton of spider man figures. This is his first mcu appearance

It's ridiculous the time lag between the initial release and those of us still waiting. I wonder why they did it this way? At this rate I'll be lucky to see this figure this year, since I didn't order from SS but another place. Part of the reason I ordered it when I did was because I thought it was going to be out in a month... WRONG.
Yeah, the time wait is abnormal

I've been playing around with this figure for a couple of days and I love it! So many accessories and ways to pose him. I have him next to my Civil War Iron Man and they look great together. Glad I finally have a Spidey figure in my collection!

IMG_1705.jpg

You’d think they make a **** ton of spider man figures. This is his first mcu appearance

It's make to order for this high end stuff. They don't get in a room and say;

"So wonder how many of this figure should we make ? 15,000 cause it's his first MCU appearance. Hope we sell them all....."

That's what all the pre-order stuff is about.

so, here is the comparison shot. The ko head looks even better in hand. I can def recommend this one, especially with this price tag.

Danke! Seems like there's a little shrinkage in the cheeks in the recast - but that actually works a bit in favor of using it as a younger TS. But it is close! Appreciate the comparison!

Back