1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this set come with a magnet to change out the eyes? If so where is it located? If not, how do I remove them safely?

Thanks.

20180307_224952.jpg

Hoping for this team up in Infinity War, especially given the interesting pairings on the EW covers.

Hey guys.. anyone still waiting on sideshow preorders? My nrd was in Jan and haven't seen any emails, and on my acct it still in pre order mode..thanks to any replies
Buying mine from a Sideshow dealer and they still haven't got their Spider-Man shipment yet. They asure me that I will be getting mine, but I have to just wait it out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Has anyone received theirs from retail/LCS yet (not Sideshow)? I preorder my Hot Toys from my local LCS and I preordered the Deluxe Spidey when first announced and they said yesterday they have not even got a shipping notice from Sideshow yet. I am starting to think maybe they never even put in my order for this to Sideshow in the first place. They got the regular one in over 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance. Jay

Yup, picked mine up this past weekend from my local comic store.

just received my deluxe version from sideshow yesterday. absolutely amazing figure. the color absolutely pops in real life.

came with some minor creasing in the right leg joint area, but hoping that will relax once he's out of the box for a while.

Has anyone received theirs from retail/LCS yet (not Sideshow)? I preorder my Hot Toys from my local LCS and I preordered the Deluxe Spidey when first announced and they said yesterday they have not even got a shipping notice from Sideshow yet. I am starting to think maybe they never even put in my order for this to Sideshow in the first place. They got the regular one in over 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance. Jay
Yeah, i got told 2 weeks ago by the Sideshow dealer that they hadn't even gotten shipping notice for Deluxe Spider-Man yet. I got the Homemade version 2 weeks ago from this same dealer. One of the support staff told me that somebody at sideshow had quit and had failed to submit their order for the Tech suit Spiderman. So I freaked out, but they assured me that I am guaranteed to get it. I'm still worried though cuz no word at all!

Im freaking out cuz i had pre-ordered a Mezco Red Son Superman from Entertainment Earth a year ago and they kept stringing me along that it was back ordered, but I would still be getting it, then 2 weeks ago they sent me an email saying they were sorry but they would not be able to fulfill my order after all. Btw, I live in California.

Still waiting for mine. SSC sent me an email around the end of January saying it would be arriving in feb but nothing yet. I'm not worried it will arrive when it arrives i have the homemade suit until then.

Do people not like the web wings? It was oneof the main reasons i was interested in this. The few photos look ok but i havent seen an amazing fantasy pose with them yet.

Yeah, i got told 2 weeks ago by the Sideshow dealer that they hadn't even gotten shipping notice for Deluxe Spider-Man yet. I got the Homemade version 2 weeks ago from this same dealer. One of the support staff told me that somebody at sideshow had quit and had failed to submit their order for the Tech suit Spiderman. So I freaked out, but they assured me that I am guaranteed to get it. I'm still worried though cuz no word at all!

Im freaking out cuz i had pre-ordered a Mezco Red Son Superman from Entertainment Earth a year ago and they kept stringing me along that it was back ordered, but I would still be getting it, then 2 weeks ago they sent me an email saying they were sorry but they would not be able to fulfill my order after all. Btw, I live in California.

Still not even a shipping notice for my LCS as well. Thankfully they still has the regular version so I am getting that instead. The only thing I wanted from the Deluxe was the Vulture Helmet. The Hoodie and Blazer would just stay in the box. I can do without the Vulture Helmet though. I am afraid if I wait the regular one will sell and I'll never get the Deluxe. No way am I missing out on another Spidey.

Do people not like the web wings? It was oneof the main reasons i was interested in this. The few photos look ok but i havent seen an amazing fantasy pose with them yet.

Well they are hard plastic and can really only be used with the arms fully extended. They are a nice novelty but I don’t think I’ll ever display him with them. Nice to have Incase I want to put them on but I wouldn’t keep him in that kind of pose.

Well they are hard plastic and can really only be used with the arms fully extended. They are a nice novelty but I don’t think I’ll ever display him with them. Nice to have Incase I want to put them on but I wouldn’t keep him in that kind of pose.

That must cause the shoulders to bunch up i guess.

If i had one of these and the suit was damaged, the black spidey custom would be nice to know how to do. It looks a little funny under bright light but i bet normal light would be OK.

They should've made the web wings out of a mesh fabric or lace or something :slap like this , so he could still move his arms

SpiderMan01.jpg

This really confuses me!?!? I see people saying their waitlist have been converted when I preordered the damn thing back in October and I still haven’t gotten a single update other than HT is shipping them in batches and I’ll get it as soon as it gets to Sideshow!?!? Granted I preordered the deluxe version and maybe all these waitlist conversions are the standard but something doesn’t seem right here!!

This really confuses me!?!? I see people saying their waitlist have been converted when I preordered the damn thing back in October and I still haven’t gotten a single update other than HT is shipping them in batches and I’ll get it as soon as it gets to Sideshow!?!? Granted I preordered the deluxe version and maybe all these waitlist conversions are the standard but something doesn’t seem right here!!
Call them Or email them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back