1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they remake the Raimi with stronger ankles. That’s the only thing preventing me from adding it along side....

View attachment 396036

View attachment 396037
The R and B spidey 3 was the best figure for the money and still my favorite hot toys figure. I had some concerns about the webbing on the suit, but it looks like new even today. The ankles on mine are fine. I did break a wrist peg but not a big deal. I got mine for $150 which today seems like a bargain.

Haven't posed spidey yet but here's my kitbash!
d61d3b4ca964905c5d4bf661df44037b.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Finished spideys pose, don't know how long I'll keep it like that. Lol
f6d34d9c4cb72473bf7e000bb59e0f77.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Got the email from BBTS that it is coming in in a week. Can't decide to cancel or just get it since I already have Amazing spider man 2.

fRs0y0Q.gif

I'd be willing to bet that this figure will be a lot more delicate than the current figure. Especially if they try to use some kind of reflective fabric or make it light up. Durability is not always a priority for HT as much as screen accuracy is. Which ever material matches whats on screen, as close as possible, that's what they're gonna go with. I wouldn't let that stop you from getting it tho, I'm sure its gonna be stunning. With them legs :monkey3

If you really don't want to worry about posing the figure, the Homemade costume seems pretty durable.

I think they might go the Die-Cast route. At least, I hope they do.

Nah it will be similar material to all the spideys just more metalic and shiny looking. A "DC" (still mostly plastic) suit would be to bulky and have to many gaps to look good at all.

Has anybody else who has ordered Spidey not had their's ship from SS yet? Mine still says payment processing and my card has been charged as of last Thursday. I know occasionally items don't ship same day but it's been almost a week at this point...

They do that sometimes. I got one from the second batch. Mine arrives today but the first batch came from sideshow over a week ago. I’m sure they will be getting in a third batch and shipping soon based on the popularity of this figure.

Back