1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine yesterday, great figure. one question though, do the feet just move front and back or can the move from side to side? i tried to move em from side to side but didnt wanna risk breaking the foot.

Damn. I was not paying attention (couldn't pre-order) and didn't realize this guy was on waitlist. I joined. Hope I have a shot because I'm really excited to get him. He looks fantastic.

Got the email from BBTS that it is coming in in a week. Can't decide to cancel or just get it since I already have Amazing spider man 2.

Great to hear; I ordered the deluxe there but haven't heard anything yet, but received emails for Tarkin and Leia yesterday. I was wondering where this one was since I think it released in HK earlier than those two.

Spider-Man3.jpgI took Spidey for a walk with me yesterday. We had a fun walk.

Has anybody else who has ordered Spidey not had their's ship from SS yet? Mine still says payment processing and my card has been charged as of last Thursday. I know occasionally items don't ship same day but it's been almost a week at this point...

That's my situation too.

Has anybody else who has ordered Spidey not had their's ship from SS yet? Mine still says payment processing and my card has been charged as of last Thursday. I know occasionally items don't ship same day but it's been almost a week at this point...

I ordered last month and only paid the nrd. No processing email yet so I’ll be in the last batch.

I got to chat with someone at SS about my order. They said my packout request wasn't properly attaching to my order and that caused the delay. It's been corrected and should ship out today/tomorrow so fingers crossed that happens.

I've been playing catch up lately, and with all the new things coming in (mostly hulkbuster) I've been missing out on this one for lack of funds, but wanting it badly as I loved the movie.

After refreshing BBTS multiple times daily for weeks a preorder spot became available on the regular version this afternoon, so I jumped on it.

Would love to have the deluxe, but will definitely settle for a regular at a decent price as well!!! :yess:

I've been playing catch up lately, and with all the new things coming in (mostly hulkbuster) I've been missing out on this one for lack of funds, but wanting it badly as I loved the movie.

After refreshing BBTS multiple times daily for weeks a preorder spot became available on the regular version this afternoon, so I jumped on it.

Would love to have the deluxe, but will definitely settle for a regular at a decent price as well!!! :yess:

Dang lucky! I have been doing the same, but never saw it go up. Congratz! Fingers crossed another one opens up.

Timewalker and Underground Figures still have the deluxe up for preorder. Not sure how much shipping is, but both provide a slight discount on the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm usually not a fan of overly Photoshopped pix, so I tried to keep it to a minimum.

But I wanted to see how much you could sell this as a "guy in a suit" :

413794088.jpg

I only 1) extended the rear web to look correct 2) erased the original black background 3) adjusted levels to make it fit the lighting

Anybody know why the deluxe version on BBTS says shipping in Q3 2018 vs. the standard March 2018?

Place holder, 2nd shipment, or error?

Anybody know why the deluxe version on BBTS says shipping in Q3 2018 vs. the standard March 2018?

Place holder, 2nd shipment, or error?

Lately, from what I've witnessed, they have been waiting until the very last second to update their shipping estimates on pre-orders. In a few cases (the Spidey Homemade Suit version, for example), my account was charged and a figure placed in my pile of loot before the shipping estimate was updated. Not sure why. Multiple shipments, maybe? Or erring on the side of caution? :dunno

Back