1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to use my magnet that came with deadpool to get the eyes put. It didn’t work. One side it wasn’t strong enough, but the other side was magnetized the opposite way so it repelled from the eye.

I tried to use my magnet that came with deadpool to get the eyes put. It didn’t work. One side it wasn’t strong enough, but the other side was magnetized the opposite way so it repelled from the eye.

Woah... That’s a defect, for sure. Have you contacted your seller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure HT goofed with the magnetism factor and forgot it needed a magnet..i’m Pretty sure the IW version will remedy this :lecture

9ADFB511-5B42-47B1-9C9D-6BF98B5B0DA6.jpg45A77858-C9D9-465C-AD2C-91018B055FBD.jpgIf anyone has the robocop figure, the magnet grabber for that works perfectly for spideys eyes
Thank god too, was making me nervous to mess up the suiit around the eye

I finally got another e-mail saying that it should arrive at their warehouse in about a week and that I will probably be charged on March 2. So, at least I finally have an idea for when it will arrive now.

Picked mine up Saturday.
I got the standard version.
I like it a lot and I am very happy with this purchase.
The detail on it is just incredible.

Mine arrived -- I'm not home so I can't take pictures -- but overall, the figure is outstanding. Now the critique:

- I use rare earth magnets to swap out the eye lenses. That should have been included but it's not a big problem.
- The eyepieces are recessed a *tiny* bit too far. Less noticeable with the squinty ones, which I prefer anyway. But that's a very small nitpick.
- In terms of durability, the only thing I look at funny on the suit are the black accents. I don't entirely trust those over time, hope I'm wrong.
- Proportions are great but the criticism of the arms is somewhat warranted, could be a touch more defined, but positioning them carefully remedies that.
- The ankle hinge causes a gap that the fabric creases into, no way around that. I think it's because of the hinge design and the fabric being thinner than ASM2.

I haven't had time to pose it yet, but at first impression I want to give the figure an 8 out of 10, allowing for the limitations imposed by the costume. If you're a Marvel or Spidey fan, I'd say it's a must-have.

Back