1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard anything yet either....

Just chatted with them and they said they are getting them in small batches thru March...so eventually...I hope

If you want to be able to do dynamic poses that won’t wrinkle up the costume, I’d go homemade suit. I think the tech suit is cooler visually.

I was going to sell this figure when I got it (Wasn't a fan of homecoming) Once I saw this in person, decided it's def a keeper lol.

So anyone having fold issues/creases after display him in a dynamic pose? Just curious. I'm really on the fence on getting this guy.

So anyone having fold issues/creases after display him in a dynamic pose? Just curious. I'm really on the fence on getting this guy.

Yes. There have been reports of creasing behind the knees. Someone who got him from China posted pics about a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. There have been reports of creasing behind the knees. Someone who got him from China posted pics about a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's not recommended for Dynamic poses? Is it a fixable issue? or should I choose the Homemade suit for Dynamic poses?

The crease's sound over rated like black panther film. I plan on posing the hell out of him. Dynamic pose's or GTFO. It's Spidey he doesnt stand still.

So it's not recommended for Dynamic poses? Is it a fixable issue? or should I choose the Homemade suit for Dynamic poses?
I bought both versions.. I've always wanted a webbed spidey figure and I finally got one...sort of. I was thinking about doing a dynamic pose on the flight pole using the homemade suit and the Holland head. Then under him, I was thinking about a more museum pose with the tech suit and web pits. They have been sitting on my desk along with DD and MK46, until I figure out the best poses. I'm dragging my feet a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

These are "Action " figure's not statue's. Just pose and check over time and watch where the clasp grip holds the figure. I have had my amazing spidey posed up n ton and still no q.c only gripe with that one is crappy hand design hot toys gave him. Cant wait for toys works kingpin.

Anyone use the 89 batmobile magnet to pull the eyes out on this one. Just wondered if magnet is strong enough to use on him ???

Nice collection.
The Homecoming figures definitely stand out the most.
Next you need to get the Medicom Comic Spidey.

Thanks! I'm trying to stick with just the Hot Toy Spidey releases otherwise I could get really carried away lol. Looking forward for the Infinity War suit reveal. Seems every Spidey release the suits get more intricate,homecoming tech suit really is nice,stands out the most. Still got a soft spot for the first Red and Black suits tho.

Back