1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems most of their new figures are a bit larger as it seems HT has slightly adjusted the scale with the new DC Iron Man figures, I believe starting with the DC MK45. Although they're scale has always been a little off here and there with certain characters. Some a little big, some a little small. But really stood out with comparing the newer DC Iron Man figures to the older plastic ones. Other than the vertically challenged DCMKIII. He's a wee little guy.

Not accurate.

Attachments

• marvel-height-chart.jpg
    marvel-height-chart.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 349
PreOrdered a couple of days ago, shipping on the 14th
That was quick, makes me wonder how many actually preordered

great review of the dx via good ol' shartimus im enjoying now. do agree in that i wish eyes werent so sunk in on spidey sculpt.

bahaaaaaa @12:12 "looks like theres a dude here.":rotfl is impressive tom sculpt.

Has anyone on a Flexpay received a schedule adjustment for this guy? My first payment still shows April.

Flex pay schedules don’t get automatically adjusted. You can’t adjust online either unless the first payment has been made. If you want to move it up you’ll have to call customer service and have them adjust it in their system.

i just talked to sideshow and they said they are getting 2 shipments. She said order of shipment was based on when they were ordered. Obviously this is not true based on what been said here though....anyways hopefully soon for those of us who are still waiting for a shipment email.

Has anyone on a Flexpay received a schedule adjustment for this guy? My first payment still shows April.

I got the email a few days ago saying it would ship on the 14th if I wanted. I had 4 flex payments set to begin in April. Took the schedule change to get this early.

I just got an email stating the release date is Feb 21st, and if I wanted to pay in full!!Im not sure about the flex change date though! Can't wait

Flex pay schedules don’t get automatically adjusted. You can’t adjust online either unless the first payment has been made. If you want to move it up you’ll have to call customer service and have them adjust it in their system.

I got the email a few days ago saying it would ship on the 14th if I wanted. I had 4 flex payments set to begin in April. Took the schedule change to get this early.

Thanks for the response, everyone :duff

I got that notice of early arrival but nothing else. I emailed SS to see what's up. Thanks again :wave

If anybody needs one, drop me a line. Didn't know this was coming so soon and need to keep my money!

First come, first served. US buyers only, please.

Is everyone getting notices for the Deluxe? I ordered mine 8 months ago and I haven't received any arrival notice.

great review of the dx via good ol' shartimus im enjoying now. do agree in that i wish eyes werent so sunk in on spidey sculpt.

bahaaaaaa @12:12 "looks like theres a dude here.":rotfl is impressive tom sculpt.

Always enjoy his reviews lol hmmm, looks like one needs to be weary of the blue sections, especially around the legs for posing.

Always enjoy his reviews lol hmmm, looks like one needs to be weary of the blue sections, especially around the legs for posing.

yeah hes my fav reviewer by far, will ignore other reviews and wait on him even if hes not first.

could those lines by crotch be caused just by the buck body underneath rather than creased via posed? thinkin out loud.

Back