1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man they're really going to need to add the Spider-Skates to this thing. That was such a memorable action scene.

Why did I come back? Couldn't help it and that's what I get. Some people are truly inconsiderate, and what's worse is that they either know better or they get a kick out of it...

It's one of the best movies I've ever seen, Tom Holland was born to play Spiderman. Really really hope Hot Toys fixes the body as that's the only thing holding me back.

Just saw it tonight. Amazing movie! Going to try to see it again this weekend and now to the preorder!!

I learned a long time ago to stay out of the figure threads during premiere week if I haven't seen it yet. Smh, some people are butt f$@&s

Best SM by far I know everyone loves SM2 but I found this more believable, funnier, better peter, a couple twists, exciting fights, nearly perfect Spidey movie

I wonder if they'll pull a Rey's lightsaber and show us more accessories in the future? Like somethings that are spoilery (also how do you do spoiler tags? i have a question about something)

Back