1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna order the homemade suit, but this is a terrible time for me to do so, I really hope it doesn't go to waitlist anytime soon.

I po the delux day 1 but after watching the movie i kinda want the homemade now dammit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone picking this up and the homemade suit?

I have this pre-ordered but also really like the look of the homemade suit...

Going to see the movie in a few hours. Maybe I'll decide then lol
I preordered the deluxe with a $50 coupon I got in the mail. I have every intent to PO the homemade suit. Just waiting for a good time, maybe a code coupon is gonna pop up :lol
I wanna order the homemade suit, but this is a terrible time for me to do so, I really hope it doesn't go to waitlist anytime soon.

Yup same here to much real life happening but eh what can you do :duff

I preordered the figure when it was first available, but seeing the movie (twice) last night more than justified that decision. Hell, I'd even buy ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

... if they made a figure of it.

I wouldn't.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it last night. 3 out of 5. Oddly, the movie was better when Spiderman wasn't on screen. I like Keaton, but the vulture is a tough character for film and I was a little confused by the ending. I felt the film really relied on cameos to keep my interest. Its not terrible by any means, but it's not Spiderman 2.

I felt the opposite. I loved the casting and I thought The Vulture was the best Marvel villain and Keaton killed it. I thought it was a great way to introduce Spidey to the MCU without having the MCU cramp what it could be as well as making it an Iron Man 2 thing where it was more cameo than anything else. I liked that you could have removed all but one cameo and still have had the same film which is what you want.

If that's true I'll be extremely happy. Ultimate Spider-Man was the reason I got into comics.

Yes and no. Ned is definitely Genke from Miles' run which was a little disappointing and it had the same high school feel from Ultimate Peter's run and even some of the Miles run but it isn't a direct mixing of the two.

I ordered both and will be keeping both.

I was originally just getting this version but I think after seeing the movie I might get both.

Getting both. Definitely going with deluxe for this one.

I'm getting both too. What's up with the banner on top? There are three new Homecoming figures up for preorder yet the only character up there is Wonder Woman.

Three new Homecoming figs? Is that because regular and deluxe editions are considered separate figs? Or are we getting another character? Because I am loving Keaton's Vulture! I'm pretty sure I'd buy a HT Vulture!

Hmm, thought it was a cute movie, but I wasn't really all that blown away by it. And the action scenes between Spidey and Vulture were too chaotic to be very thrilling to watch. In fact I actually enjoyed his brief appearance in Civil War a whole lot more.

Think I'll keep my preorder for the time being, but sadly it's not really feeling like a must-have anymore.

We watched the movie and really enjoyed it! No regrets at all pre-ordering the standard version. Now I would even consider getting Vulture if they made him.

Some shots of the proto head sculpt, taken at the Hong Kong Hot Toys Spider-Man setup they had in one of the malls here

34987020413_a12e7a8a99_o_d.jpg

35797187675_7688becb27_o_d.jpg

Three new Homecoming figs? Is that because regular and deluxe editions are considered separate figs? Or are we getting another character? Because I am loving Keaton's Vulture! I'm pretty sure I'd buy a HT Vulture!

The three figures are: IM MK 47, Home made SM suit, and the SM suit that Peter used in Civil War and the
beginning of Homecoming.

Watched the movie this morning! It was great, glad i preordered the tech suit.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Right eye seems off? Why make him look to the side...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they seem to be doing that lately. This one, Star Lord, and Mark XLVII Stark are all looking to the side. It's okay with Stark since that's a repaint, but I don't like them doing that with new sculpts.

Just seen the movie, glad I got my order in on the regular version with that $50 coupon, makes it that much better. My usual tendency is to go crazy and prolly order the homemade suit version too but I think I'll just grab some of the Funko Pops for that. Trying to reel in the 1/6 scale collecting. But good enjoyable movie nonetheless! :)

Back