1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be by accident. He has listed T'Chaka and Concept Art Cap (which were both Sideshow Exclusives) before, only to take it down later.

I wasn't aware of that PCZ snafu with T'Chaka and Concept Art Cap. However, there's no "Exclusive" gray box on the Spidey listing at Sideshow (there is on both T'Chaka's and Concept Cap's). I suppose that could be an oversight by Sideshow, so only time will tell.

I'd suggest to just get this and then get a head, there's a KO if you don't want to break the bank. Think about how long you'll be waiting. This one is getting released soon, but the FFH suits are probably not coming until 2020. If you wait for further movies you're not going to get a Spidey in your collection until like 2022 or later.

Yeah, you got a point. Decisions...
Still, I can't understand HT's decision to exclude the head from this release. I mean, there are definitely people out there that are going to pass on it because of this.

Yeah, you got a point. Decisions...
Still, I can't understand HT's decision to exclude the head from this release. I mean, there are definitely people out there that are going to pass on it because of this.

Time and money. Head painting takes a while. If they added only the head back, it'd probably bring it to a $225-230 figure but the head is worth a lot more than $25 to them.

Time and money. Head painting takes a while. If they added only the head back, it'd probably bring it to a $225-230 figure but the head is worth a lot more than $25 to them.

I guess it makes sense. Another deluxe version release would be a best case scenario but we know that's unlikely to happen.

While not everything needs to be reissued, I hope the Mk 47 will be.

It would be fine if it was re-released without the pod or even the headsculpt to separate it from the original.

Thought I'd give the Mark 50 a break. Think I have my process finally narrowed down.
Awesome figure and accessories. Can't wait for FFH and new Hot Toys' announcement(s).

Is it me or do we get more excited seeing what figures they'll release with the new movies vs the movie itself?

Spidey Homecoming.jpg

Thought I'd give the Mark 50 a break. Think I have my process finally narrowed down.
Awesome figure and accessories. Can't wait for FFH and new Hot Toys' announcement(s).

Is it me or do we get more excited seeing what figures they'll release with the new movies vs the movie itself?

View attachment 458053

Cool picture, just wondering why you made his eyes glow?

Back